• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Digital or Hard copy? What are you choosing?

Animal crossing has been my stuff for the longest time, at first we had a sour relationship but When I got my first copy of my own I've been in love for years since. I HAVE to go with the limited edition 3ds with the digital version. :p I just think it's unfair that others get a preorder bonus and NA doesnt.. and our "exclusives" aren't even "exclusives" anymore.. They could at least let our gamestops do a midnight release to compensate.

Both! As Campy said, it's only the extra data being overwritten, but as I plan on having my digital as only a backup of sorts, I'm focusing my energy on the physical version.

Question: If I get DLC on my cartridge, then play my digital version on the same console, when I switch on the digital version, will it delete the DLC I haven't yet downloaded to the game, or add it in based on the fact I already downloaded it for the physical?

Back