• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ❤ dlc♣regional★random items ☘ also cataloging ❤

whoa, only need a few more things! ^^

hybrids:
1 purple tulip(s)
1 black tulip(s)
1 blue rose(s)
1 blue pansies
1 blue violet(s)

villager pics:
bunnie x3
mira
merengue
rudy x2
julian x2
marshal x2
diana

garbage in my town:
tweeter
indigo balloon
matcha soft-serve
heart g. balloon x2
bunny g. balloon
bubble wand
leaf bed x2
picnic basket x2
egg tv
flower bouquet x2
violet screen
sunflower stereo
egg lamp x2
double neck guitar
egg wall
egg floor
katie's pic
blanca's pic
vanilla soft-serve

bump with an update! ^^

hybrids:
1 purple tulip(s)
1 black tulip(s)
1 blue rose(s)
1 blue pansies
1 blue violet(s)

villager pics:
bunnie x2
mira
merengue
rudy x2
julian x2
marshal x2
diana

garbage in my town:
tweeter
indigo balloon
matcha soft-serve
heart g. balloon x2
bunny g. balloon
bubble wand
leaf bed x2
picnic basket x2
egg tv
flower bouquet x2
violet screen
sunflower stereo
egg lamp x2
double neck guitar
egg wall
egg floor
katie's pic
blanca's pic
vanilla soft-serve

Hi :)
I can give you k.k. birthday.
I'm interested in picnic basket, sunflower stereo and flower bouqet. How much is it?

hi! sorry for the late reply - went out to take my mom shopping. XD

i'm actually hoping to trade those items for stuff i'm not cataloging, sorry. D: but if you'd be ok with a flower bouquet for kk bday, i could do that. c:

For cataloging.. if my KK Birthday is in a musicbox will it still work for you?XD

huh, idk. :Oa would you be ok with us trying? XD i'd like to know, actually, haha!

i don't mind. I also have the snowman chair you can catalog. If you have 2 items or so I can catalog in return I'd love that. <3 I'll add you, your town or mine?

Last edited:
great - want to show me your wishlist? :D oh, nvm, i see it in your sig. XDDD

i'll add you now, too! \o/ yours, please? mine is a gross mess arm. D:

i'm also looking to catalog the snowman lamp, snowman, & snowman head if you have those, too? i was just slowly adding the snowboy stuff back since i wasn't having much luck with a huge list to catalog. XD

Last edited:
uhh, i have the whole set so sure. lemme grab. my wishlist is in the bottom of my siggy. :3 anything is fine, im just trying to catalog everythinggg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gotta find the head then ill open up.

haha, ok, well - i have the aloe, alpine panel, anchor, antique clock, & all the astro stuff you need but i gotta order it. i'm sure i have more, but i don't want to keep them except for the anchor. XD you want me to order those? let me know if you'd like more to catalog in exchange for me cataloging yours. c:

sorry it took so long - ran out bells, but now i just gotta pick up mail, then i'll be omw~ thanks much! :D

no, i'm sorry. D: only got five items. orz some shirts & the astro shelf besides the other stuff i mentioned earlier. orz

Back