Do any of your collectibles have sentimental value?

I have a few collectibles from friends that don’t use this site anymore or are inactive. I can’t say who but, the collectibles from them still have a sentimental value.

I made an older post here but it was kind of cringe so I deleted it. Most of my collectibles don’t really have sentimental value because I bought them myself from the store or from another member. But there are a few that I was gifted that I do really care about:

- it’s not really a gift, but @CylieDanny sent me a Tasty Cake for participating in an event that she hosted, and I’ll also never sell that. I was really bad at it but it was fun ^^;
- then during the Egg Hunt this year, @ZeldaCrossing64 gifted me a Yoshi Egg. I really wanted one for obvious reasons, but I also really wanted some of the other eggs and I wasn’t good enough at the event to buy a lot of eggs, and they knew how much I wanted a Yoshi Egg so they sent me one. Thanks so much homie! I’ll never sell that egg!
- later @themysterybidder sent me a Purple Hybrid Rose with a really nice message on it
- these last ones are recent. I sent a Final Boss Heart Balloon to @Dunquixote for free because I had one that I didn’t really need, so she sent me a Fresh Heart Balloon back. Technically you could consider it a trade, but I didn’t ask for anything in return when I sent her that balloon so I think it’s more of a gift
- these ones are all from the Friday the 13th event. @/themysterybidder, @/Dunquixote, and @Doo sent me Yellow Candies as gifts, and then @Xara sent me one later that night after I gifted one to her

I also would never sell the collectibles I got from raffles or won in events. Even though that only happens every… 10 years, I still treasure all of them, especially the Galaxy Swirl.

Edit: omg I forgot about this one TT. Anyway, @Suguri also sent me a Dino Plush with a really cute message on it.

Last edited:
Back