• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you hate....

Sort of...do they appear much on New Leaf? I'm getting it on the 13th, so I have no idea...I just hate that they cost so little!

yep just as much as the older ones, same size too! makes you think OH dang thats big whats this! oh oh its just a cheap sea bass AGAIN lol

I hate the sea bass so much. Especially when I am on the tropical island. So many good things to catch and I get freaking sea bass.

I think the fish are much more stubborn in this game.
At least for me, they try their best to avoid my bait. Freakin' 180 degree turns and dashing off into the other direction, lol.
I also hate how they stay in a single spot on the other side of the river, and just stay there swimming against the current, and the only way to get to the other side is by crossing the only bridge in the town which is at the opposite end.

But damn, I love this game. I frustratingly awesome. The fact that I can say, "Hey, I dun wanna go all the way over there to cross the river, I wanna cross right here" is just so pleasant.

But yeah, I hate sea basses. Drop the sea bass.

Freaking Sea Bass.

The only thing I hate more is bees. Though for how long it took me to catch a tarantula today, the tarantula might be up there on the hate scale.

I don't mind the sea bass, as I can swap them out with the good fish when my pockets get full. Keeps me fresh with timing!

Sea Bass annoyed me so much in WW >___> Was hoping they wouldn't be as prominent in NL. Bah.

Back