• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you hate....

I HATE THEM SO MUCH OKAY

HNI_0014.JPG

Filbert likes them though XD

Last edited:
lol^^

I never scare them away when I think they are sea basses because it could be another fish and then I find out it is a sea bass and I get so annoyed.

I don't get them as much as I did on WW, thankfully, but I hate how I'm on the island, expecting some exotic, tropical fish to make it's way into my presence..
But of course, why have fish that could make you a filthy rich Bellionare when you can get a nasty o'l SEA BASS?
grr.

This is something someone made...

View attachment 5156

ohemGEE.. That is hilarious! XD

Sea Bass has the same shadow as moray eels, rays and giant trevallies. I wouldn't bother fishing them if it weren't for the giant trevallies. Sigh. Though I usually scare them away, sometimes it's just not worth it.

I just hate it cause it's a common sea fish --; The good thing is that there'll be new fish probably starting tomorrow since it's the summer solstice :blush:

Back