Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Fortune Cookie
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
i'm gonna be completely honest, i used to help her out but i find myself just... ignoring her lately Q-Q

i don't really care for the items she gives so i just don't find myself talking to her

i usually just do it to do it, i have a love hate relationship with her clothing. i think the print is cute but some of the clothes are not it—take the stockings for example, i can’t find myself using them in any outfit i make

i usually just do it to do it, i have a love hate relationship with her clothing. i think the print is cute but some of the clothes are not it—take the stockings for example, i can’t find myself using them in any outfit i make
exactly!! i could possibly with with her hat, dress, and coat?? but they’re a specific vibe imo

I only did it once or twice, but that’s it. I honestly don’t see myself doing them ever again 😅.
poor label… all sad, patiently waiting for your return
pfff i do feel bad when i’m around the plaza and i see her standing there 😭😭

poor label… all sad, patiently waiting for your return
pfff i do feel bad when i’m around the plaza and i see her standing there 😭😭

I do feel a bit bad, but at the same time I think since Gracie did not make a return to the game, they could’ve done something more with Labelle, maybe improve on what Gracie had offered in NL or something 🤔.

I do feel a bit bad, but at the same time I think since Gracie did not make a return to the game, they could’ve done something more with Labelle, maybe improve on what Gracie had offered in NL or something 🤔.
yeah i feel like i’m not missing much by not helping her 😔☹️

you have no idea how much i miss gracie and her store!! it was so pricey but my favorite items (clothing and furniture) in the franchise were primarily from her, so i’m so bummed her and her stuff didn’t return in new horizons. maybe next game!

I used to help Label all the time. Lately I don’t really help as I don’t play as often. It really is sad that Gracie did not make a return. So many of her items would look amazing outside. I don’t like most of Label’s clothing. Just her dress and cap.

Once I obtained all her items in the color variants I wanted, I stopped doing them. In fact, this was the first special character visit I stopped doing on the regular due to me becoming rich in bells and not wanting the female-oriented items. I wish there was a reward for doing so many in a row like with Gulliver and the golden shovel.

Once I obtained all her items in the color variants I wanted, I stopped doing them.
that's more than me!! i think i started getting another colour variant thought it was a good time to just stop
I wish there was a reward for doing so many in a row like with Gulliver and the golden shovel.
that's true, i wonder what achievements they could do - maybe a trophy like with cj and flick? 🤔

Is there a nook mile award linked to Label? I think that's most likely what they would do if it's not a thing.
i think it's just getting the tailor tickets, no? i can't think of an achievement with her off the top of my head

I don’t all the time, especially not when I’ve already put on a bomb outfit. But I do because she’s so sweet, and as a challenge. Plus I get free clothes and tailor’s tickets out of it!

I’m not too fond of the clothes she gives me so I kinda stopped helping her 😅

I do, and it looks like I am the only "yes" vote so far. I think of it as a way to change outfits after wearing the same thing too long. The tickets she sends me save a few bells, so I use them, but that's not really important. I just use the opportunity to dress up in something I normally wouldn't otherwise.

I like Label and her sisters, and after the comments here, I feel like I should give her a hug if I could.

Sometimes I do. There are some Labelle clothes that I actually like, but I never seem to get them from her so I have to trade online. 😂 She was at my plaza the other day, but I didn't bother doing her fashion check; I wasn't planning on playing for very long and chances are I'm gonna get a piece of clothing I don't even like, haha.

Back