Do you keep your handhelds?

No, they usually end up disappearing within a year or so, and now I've been trying to prevent that from happening. I lost my N3DS in a theme park and my N2DS got donated without my permission... Who knows what's gonna happen to my Switch?

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I keep all handhelds. However, as the previous user stated, some are damaged yet functional. I still have my very first handheld console, a yellow Gameboy Color, that my dad bought me back in 2001!

Just wanted to add that my original DS is damaged. Pretty sure it’s still functional? but it just turns itself off if it gets knocked. I got it when I was 5, so it’s been dropped… many times. I don’t think I’m gonna get rid of it though.

I don't have any of my old game consoles, except for a GameBoy Colour I got for Christmas in 1998. I only actually still have this because it was in storage for eight years. I found it in September and was surprised I still had it.

I sold most of my old consoles and games during my postgraduate degree in order to be able to afford to pay my bills and eat.

I eventually want to get two GBA SPs at some point in time if I can find them for a low and reasonable price and then get a GBA Link Cable and two wireless adapters to trade between my copies of FR, LG, and Ruby.

Back