• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you like mushrooms as a food?

🍄

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love me some mushrooms and now you are making me hungry for some! My mom and my sister like going mushroom hunting but unfortunately they live in a different country than me! Maybe I should try it too... I used to do it as a child. Not sure what you would hunt in Austria though.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a mushroom before to be honest 😂 I would try them but the texture just seems so weird

I like mushrooms but only if they come from a store. I refuse to eat any mushrooms that were picked in the wild especially since my family has the “mushroom” story.

I love me some mushrooms and now you are making me hungry for some! My mom and my sister like going mushroom hunting but unfortunately they live in a different country than me! Maybe I should try it too... I used to do it as a child. Not sure what you would hunt in Austria though.
I will never hunt for wild mushrooms especially after what my mom’s grandmother did to herself and my dad’s parents.

Back