Do you listen to Podcasts?

Do you listen to Podcasts?

• Yes

Votes: 60 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 46.4%

• Total voters
i never listen to podcasts. i can only concentrate on something when i see it. my brain works photographically so podcasts aren't a good option for me. but i like the idea of it!

i don’t, mainly because if i’m watching something i want there to be visuals that go along with it. i know some podcasts have that, but it doesn’t really do anything for me lol

I used to listen the h3 podcast quite a bit but I've gone off it since, I think I prefer their videos tbh qwq
I kinda do want to start listening to some more but honestly I think I mostly prefer video based content

Last edited:
I used to listen to a few of them but mainly the podcast that my friends made called "Nintendo Unleashed"
But ever since they stopped making them, I don't really listen to podcasts anymore.

I listen to a couple of YouTube podcasts, mainly H3 Podcast. Sometimes I listen to Jenna & Julien, Abroad in Japan and I used to listen to Shane Dawson?s one.

No. I?m a visual person so I prefer to read things myself, or otherwise watch them.

I can’t go a day without listening to at least one podcast. They’re so much fun to listen to while playing relaxing video games. Since there are so many I listen to regularly, I’ll put them all in a spoiler.

Advice/Romance Podcasts:
Dear Sugars
Were You Raised By Wolves?
Couples Therapy
Savage Lovecast
Dear Therapists

History/News:
Throughline
Making Gay History
Lovett or Leave It
What a Day
The Bakari Sellers Podcast
Fake The Nation
Wind of Change
Mobituaries
Code Switch
The Nod
It’s Been A Minute

Science:
Every Little Thing
Stuff to Blow Your Mind
Getting Curious With Jonathan Van Ness

Comedy:
Wait Wait, Don’t Tell Me
Ask Me Another
The Neighborhood Listen
Let’s Go Atsuko

I've never been able to really get into podcasts. My brain just doesn't process or retain most things with audio alone aside from music; I really need visuals or especially subtitles or something.

I love listening to the podcast “Office Ladies” narrated by Jenna Fisher and Angela Kinsly! They go behind the scenes of the TV show The Office and share their stories and funny moments! I don’t listen to them all of the time, but they are super fun to listen to when I’m bored. I also listen to the “Really Very Good” podcast narrated by Kurtis Connor. He’s very silly and has a lot of fun with the topics he talks about, like videos that have blown up. I recommend both if you are looking for suggestions!

My commute to and from work during a previous internship was 3 hours, so I would put on a podcast (The College Info Geek, now rebranded as The Inforium) to pass the time. During weekends now, I put on an episode or two from podcasts relating to personal or career development.

I've listened to a couple, mostly news-related. They seem a lot (to my thinking) like audiobooks, which aren't really my cup of tea, either. I do better with written material.

I don't because l can never stay awake and focus listening to it after awhile. I just fall asleep...kinda makes me mad.

I haven't found one that I'm really interested in but I'd like to listen to some!
I like radio interviews with celebrities I like but that's as close as I've ever gotten.

I don't think I've ever listened to one podcast in my entire life... :0 I'm not a huge fan of 'em! How would I know if I've never listened to one...

They can be interesting but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy them.

I sometimes listen to podcasts, though I plan on listening to podcasts on long trips. I like some podcasts but not the boring ones that what they talk about has absolutely no meaning to it. I like listening to the Elon musk podcast about his career and his company tesla and his company spacex.

I enjoy podcasts! I just happen to get distracted easily, so I only listen to them when I'm alone to spare people of hearing the same sentence five to eight times every so often and myself of the embarrassment from doing so.

My current favorite is Green Dreamer! c:

I don't listen to Podcasts, I find them boring and just can't focus on them.. 😞

Back