• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you lock the bathroom door?

Do you lock the bathroom door?

• Always.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Only at home.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Only when not at home.

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Magical fifth option.

Votes: 21 9.5%

• Total voters
It depends on what I'm doing and who is around. If I'm just with my family and doing a quick run at home (such as brushing my teeth), then I don't really care.

I live with my fianc? so I don't lock the door. Anywhere else, though, I lock it. I don't understand how people use public restrooms without locking. I've walked in on a lot of people...

When I'm home I never lock it, usually I just half-heartedly push the door so it's not wide open (and quite clearly, occupied).

Never really cared if someone from my family walked in on me, but in a friend's house or a public restroom I try to keep some modesty lmaooo.

I never do now because

1. I live alone.

2. The bathroom door kinda doesn't lock right. I never had maintenance fix it because I don't care lol

Only when I'm in an unfamiliar bathroom lol or when I'm home alone~

Yes, I do, but I don't really get why people walk in on each other in the bathroom either way. I have ulcerative colitis, and I remember a specific time when I was rushing to the bathroom and didn't have the time to stop and lock the door behind me. One of my brothers started walking in on me, and said it was my fault for not locking the door. If it's a room which you know is the bathroom, and the door is shut, why would you open it? You could at least knock.

I like to for the most part; I won't at home unless I'm in a bad mood or something. But if I'm in public or someone else's house, I like to lock the door as well as run the fan if there is one; I'm not a fan of people potentially hearing anything I do and frankly, I hate hearing other people as well...

Usually never because I feel paranoid I'm gonna lock myself in. I just make sure it's held, usually I'll just reach my leg out or if I'm standing I'll just hold it shut. UGH. The thought of being locked into a small place terrifies me.

The only time I don't lock it is if I'm taking a shower at my home because if I do I get yelled at because we only have one bathroom in the house.

Back