• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you prefer streaming movies, or the movie theater?

Streaming, or Movie theater?

• Streaming

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Movie theater

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
movie theatres with friends and family only. i've always liked the vibes of the cinema, even the overpriced snacks lol. i just don't wanna go alone.
streaming is my go to nowadays.

going to a theater is cool, I like the event. My friend in my neighborhood when I was young had a projector in his basement which was a lot like a movie theater

i enjoy going to the cinema as a 'treat' if you will, but it's not consistently my preferred way to watch films. watching at home is way more chill and on my own terms, but it's fun to go and see highly anticipated films

going to the movies can be fun, but it has to be a movie i really want to see just because of how expensive it is to go now. i went to see barbie and the fnaf movie at the cinema, but barbie was the first time in years. i'm not much of a movie watcher in general tbh. there's nothing coming up that i think i'd be interested in going to see. the next time will probably be the second fnaf movie lol.

going to the movies can be fun, but it has to be a movie i really want to see just because of how expensive it is to go now. i went to see barbie and the fnaf movie at the cinema, but barbie was the first time in years. i'm not much of a movie watcher in general tbh. there's nothing coming up that i think i'd be interested in going to see. the next time will probably be the second fnaf movie lol.
I actually didnt want to say anything at first; I dont like most of the movies out since the quarantine. They all look lame! I saw the matrix 4 tho, i thought it was worth it.

Okay so typically I prefer streaming because
A.) I don't always have somebody to go to the movies with
B.) I love having the ability to mute scenes at a whim
C.) I don't find the seats particularly comfortable for long movies

However!! When I was in the states with @Saylor I went to an AMC theatre for the first time and oh my gosh?? They have fancy seats!! They're these big recliners that you can put all the way back if you want to, it was wild. Having a big cozy seat (and also just getting to go with Saylor) made the experience more fun. 🥰

Back