• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you remember your starting villagers?

I don't remember my starting villagers that much, I do remember maybe a few I did have around the start, I know I had Tank, Tammy and Pudge, I remember those ones somewhat because I didn't like them and wanted them gone so bad xD

I remember having Bree, Lobo, Nate, Biff and Bangle. I then later on had Anabelle, Zucker and Kyle move in to make my first 8. All of them except for Zucker are long gone now, and some of them are greatly missed too, like Lobo, Bree and Kyle. These are the times I'm sorta happy with streetpassed villagers as I still get to see some of them in friends' towns or my sister's so it feels less like they're gone forever.

It's also always pretty bittersweet when they mention feeling like they've known me forever and that maybe we met in another life.

I had Chow (who is still here goddamnit LEAVE), Biff, Chester, Bertha and Carmen (who is still here because I love her).

Yeah my starting villagers were pretty naff.

Applewin
01. Cranky ? Walt
02. Normal ? Jambette
03. Snooty ? Velma
04. Jock ? Scoot
05. Peppy ? Twiggy

[06. Smug ? Keaton
07. Uchi ? Shari
08. Lazy ? Drago]​

Progress
01. Peppy ? Cookie
02. Jock ? Iggly
03. Cranky ? Apollo
04. Snooty ? Pancetti
05. Normal ? Celia

[06. Lazy ? Walker
07. Uchi ? Katt
08. Smug ? Keaton; picked up from void of Applewin]​

Temps
01. Snooty ? Queenie
02. Normal ? Fauna
03. Cranky ? Tom
04. Peppy ? Penelope
05. Jock ? Antonio

[06. Smug ? Marshal; plot-reset selection
07. Uchi ? Phoebe; plot-reset selection
08. Lazy ? Zucker; plot-reset selection]​

Ooohhh.... Hmmm. I know I started with merry, Barold, Vladimir annnnd. Geez I can't remember!

Thank you. I read this thread earlier and decided I was the only one who couldn't remember! I haven't even gone through that many villagers, but I kept everyone along the way (except for Derwin...) a pretty long time and got to know them so well that they all seem so familiar now. And no one has left main street yet. Grizzly, Bones and Freckles are the only ones I feel sure of. And, now that you mention it, probably Simon.

My starting villagers were Harry, Yuka, Aurora, Gabi, and Rory. I didn't like any of them except Aurora, and she's the only one that still lives in my town.

I don't remember all of them but I'm pretty sure I started with Rhonda, Jeremiah, and Violet.

I've had Molly, Elvis, Boomer, Monique, Boomer, and Phoebe is already setting up a house that is just across from my house.

My starting move-in villagers were
Stitches (first move in)
Marshal (second move in)
And Diva (third)

I only had the game three days and my friends were, like, surprised I got Marshal...

Lmao.
I dunno.

The villagers already there were;
Axel
Gruff
Peanut
Blaire
And
Marcie.~

I still have most of my starting villagers, but they are:

Midge
Puck
Chow (Moved)
Snake (Moved)
Bonbon

These are the original 5, at least. :D

I remember I started a new town before and I had 2 of the same villagers I started out with on my new town, aha!
The starters from my first town I loved absolutely, I had Willow, Pudge, Colton, Frobert, Kabuki, Melba, Frita, Bluebear, Nan and Punchy~!
Now in my new town I managed to get Kabuki and Punchy back, but Willow accidentally moved and she was an original ;_;

Last edited:
image.jpg

Drift, Baabara, Bones, Goldie, and Rooney

Last edited:
Yeah. They were Sydney, Bam, Apple, Mallary and Curt. Still have 2 of them to this day!

My starters were:
Cole
Rocco (moved)
Whitney
Daisy (moved)
Buck (moved)

and my first move ins were:
Hans (ugh)
Cherry (moved)
Nibbles (moved)
Mira

I'd say I got pretty lucky. I've had randomly moved in villagers from each tier. ^_^

Last edited:
My starters were Molly, Doc, Pate, Bam and Vic. The only one still living in Astoria is Molly.

In Palette my starters were Erik, Peanut, Sly, Coco and Queenie. I don't play Palette as much as Astoria so most of them are still there but Erik is most likely the only one of that bunch that will be staying.

Back