• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you remember your starting villagers?

Freckles, Timbra, Renee, Vesta, Broccolo (move out already you turd), and Tom. :')

Last edited:
Walt, Ozzie, Bertha, Anicotti and Jitters, if I remember correctly. I'm only certain with Walt and Ozzie.

Last edited:
hmmm i think mine where Bam, Gruff, Portia, Nibbles, and Dora. Then I got Chadder, Spork, and Charlise.
I only have bam now, but i really miss Gruff and Nibbles :,(

For some of you who have been playing the same town since the game was released... do you remember your starting villagers and your first villagers to move in?

Mine were... Grizzly, Rosie, Spork, Pancetti, Annalisa
Then the starting in the order of move in:
Hamlet
Hazel (First to move out)
Phil
Maple
Lily (Evil frog that laid her roots of steel for 5 months)

I believe I had Rod, Peewee (moved thank celestia) Freckles, Rhonda, and I swear I had someone else.

Other than Sahara, I don't remember any of my starters. I didn't like them too much, so all 10 moved out. I was glad. :)

In my first town before I reset it was: Chief, Roald, Beau, Carmen, and Mathilda.
Then in my current town: Frank, Gloria, Chrissy, Chester and Merengue. The last 3 are never ever moving. :3

Uhh first town was...Gabi, Marcel, Bam, Static and Gala?? Can't remember >~<
My second town's starters were Cole, Goose, Fauna, Static and Peanut

I just reset. My starters were Poppy, Rocco, Broffina, Stinky and Big Top. But due to a very generous person, Merengue, Marshal, Beau and Diana have all been reclaimed :)

I restarted September 1st of this year so it hasn't been that long for me. I do remember my starting villagers: Cyrano, Kevin, Anicotti, Soleil, and Chester.

I remember some of Abstracts starting villagers: Mitzi, Purrl, Tom, Roscoe, and Bangle

Oashisu: Teddy, Lilly, Dotty, Peck, and Ken

Portia, Iggly, Hopper, Hugh, and Tammi were Torres's starters. I still have Iggly, and Portia just moved out the other day. I miss her, but the others? Not so much.

Well I started in January my were

Diana still have
Poppy will be missed
Goose
Pinky will be missed
Curt will be missed

And first villager to move in was shep definitely will not be missed

I believe they were:

Marcel (first villager to move away)
Margie (I used to have her in cf but quickly got bored of her and let hr leave_
Hopper (I kept him around awhile until I decided to put a windmill where his house was)
Yuka (Last one of my starters to leave, her house was blocking where I wanted my illuminated park though)
Pompom (To my surprise I actually got pretty attached to her and had a hard time letting her leave)
Rolf (I liked him pretty well and kept him a while before letting him go)

I remember my starting villagers being:

Drift
Diana (oh, how I miss her... ;___;)
Chrissy
Chester
& someone else

I can't remember who the last one was, though. >__<

Back