• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you take any electronics to the bathroom ?

electronics to the bathroom

• yes

Votes: 106 70.7%
  • no

Votes: 44 29.3%

• Total voters

jiny

☆⭒🧸⭒☆
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5353-8576-4020
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
just curious lol

i forgot to put my answer

i don't really take mine unless im taking a shower and i make sure i sanitize the sink before i place my phone there

Last edited:
sometimes my phone just to put it on the side & listen to music when i'm in the bath

Last edited:
Yes. One of the most relaxing things in the world is reading in the bathtub and I mainly read eBooks.

I watch Bob's Burgers while I shower. And I'm always blasting music so my phone is always with me.

Sometimes my phone if I'm in the middle of a text conversation and need to brush my teeth or something

I use my phone to listen to music when showering and doing the laundry.

okay but the people who say no are just lying. I bring my phone almost 98% of the time, and the other 2% belongs to my 3DS. I'm nasty, I know. Shut up.

Nope. It would just take whatever went in there to do take even longer.

Why make taking a crap last 15 minutes when I could just leave my 3DS/phone/whatever in my room and have that turd be gone in 60 seconds?

okay but the people who say no are just lying.

Or just don't have an unhealthy dependency on electronics.

Not really. I can't tell if I just forget to bring anything with me, because I also forget to take my phone out of the house with me when I leave lol. I will bring my 2DS into the bathroom if I'm playing a game that I don't want to put down, though.

I take my phone with me the majority of the time, and can check notifications. And I always felt self-conscious checking my phone when I worked in an office over the summer, but the bathroom was a moment of privacy, away from eyes that could judge the too-young college student.

Well, this is probably tmi, but I don't have a colon and I spend an unspeakable amount of time in the bathroom, so yeah, I take my phone with me.

If I am listening to music and have to use the bathroom real quick, I just go. Can't ever pause a good song!

Some people I know sit on the toilet with their laptop like whyyyy?

Back