• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think they should add new Animal species to Animal Crossing 3DS?

Morkie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
If so, what kinds would you like?

I think it would be cool if they used some extinct forms of animals, like Dinosaurs or something.

Hmmmm...nope, can't do snakes...perhaps they could do sloths or something? :L

Yes, do they have foxes? They could also make more ghosts.
They could also have different types of dogs, besides one layout i believe

they need dynamic characteristics to set each animal apart.

for instance, lions have certain side-quests, and traditional side-quests have certain extra requirements when paired up with another animal.

use your imagination, iunno.

Would be fun to see Fish villagers that have fish bowls full of water over their head.

It would be so fun to live with people who eat your own kind.

Also, they need more moles.
Where houses are built, they dig holes and make an underground cave where they live.

If so, what kinds would you like?

I think it would be cool if they used some extinct forms of animals, like Dinosaurs or something.

Dinosoars dont live in a world with technology, for example shops, telescopes, aquariums etc.

-.-

having dinosaurs, fish, or insects of any sort would be ****ing ******** because of the museum.

herp a derp.

having dinosaurs, fish, or insects of any sort would be ****ing ******** because of the museum.

herp a derp.
A frog and octopus can be in the museum,but there are Frog and Octopus villagers also such as:Octivian and Frobert,ect.
But yeah I kinda agree with you.The Fish as villagers would look ugly,insect villagers will look creepy,and having a Dinosaur villager when they are extinct?

You know what would be awesome? A zombie animal. Yep.
isn't there a dog-zombie? kinda, at least

didn't know about the octopus guy, and wasn't thinking much about it. those make SOME sense, since they're amphibious.. but kinda a derp on nintendo's half i guess.

meh.

lol i think there should b; hedghpogs, snakes, lizards, giraffes, moles, fish, bugs, sharks, and chimpmunks... lol thata funny :3

Back