• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think they should add new Animal species to Animal Crossing 3DS?

isn't there a dog-zombie? kinda, at least

didn't know about the octopus guy, and wasn't thinking much about it. those make SOME sense, since they're amphibious.. but kinda a derp on nintendo's half i guess.

meh.

My bro called Biskit a zombie cuz he dont have any eyes and around where they should be r all wierd marks like dried up spilled paint wich makes him look like a zombie 2 my bro

Last edited:
Maybe, I mean It would be nice, but not adding like 10+ different types. Just maybe like 2 or 3 like with the octopus.

isn't there a dog-zombie? kinda, at least

didn't know about the octopus guy, and wasn't thinking much about it. those make SOME sense, since they're amphibious.. but kinda a derp on nintendo's half i guess.

meh.

There was a mummy dog called Lucky I think.

Elephants, dolphins, moose, deer, gorillas, female lions, cheetahs, lizards, turtles, beavers, otters.

Elephants exist already, so do gorrilas and otters.

Dolphins wouldn't work but apart from that i like the sound of the rest

obviously I mean otter NEIGHBORS. There's only 1 otter character in this game, and its not a neighbor. And I thought the 'gorilla' characters were apes. They look more like apes. But whatever.

And if an octopus character can work, I don't see why a dolphin wouldn't.

they need dynamic characteristics to set each animal apart.

for instance, lions have certain side-quests, and traditional side-quests have certain extra requirements when paired up with another animal.

use your imagination, iunno.

Das great idea.

And they need lizard neigbors.

obviously I mean otter NEIGHBORS. There's only 1 otter character in this game, and its not a neighbor. And I thought the 'gorilla' characters were apes. They look more like apes. But whatever.

And if an octopus character can work, I don't see why a dolphin wouldn't.
To be honest the octupus didn't really work as you couyld have an octupus in your house. And Dolphins can't survive away from water and unless you suggesting that the houses are full of water a dolphin wouldn't work.

It'd be cool to have a human neighbor that we don't make ourselves. And if the person's a jerk, they can move away like the animals, then another new human comes in.

It'd be cool to have a human neighbor that we don't make ourselves. And if the person's a jerk, they can move away like the animals, then another new human comes in.
Bingo, we have a winner.

Maybe the animals have to send a letter to you (the mayor) before they live in your town and you can approve or deny...

To be honest the octupus didn't really work as you couyld have an octupus in your house. And Dolphins can't survive away from water and unless you suggesting that the houses are full of water a dolphin wouldn't work.

Well 1. This game isn't realistic and sure as hell doesn't have to be.
2. Octopuses obviously worked because we had them in WW and CF riight?? It doesn't have to be just like real life. That would be boring.

Back