• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think they should add new Animal species to Animal Crossing 3DS?

I honestly don't think we'd need new neighbor species IF we could see shopkeepers outside of the store after closing. And festival folk could move into your town and act as normal neighbors and direct their festivals as usual.

I honestly don't think we'd need new neighbor species IF we could see shopkeepers outside of the store after closing. And festival folk could move into your town and act as normal neighbors and direct their festivals as usual.
I would like to see tom nook at brewsters cafe drinking coffee

I know there are those two owls at the musuem but I think there should be more owls.
Like actually as your neighbors.
If they could it'd be cool to see them add fish x)

I would like to see some Amphibians other then frogs... Just can't think of any...... Commodo... Dragon... :O

I would like to see some Amphibians other then frogs... Just can't think of any...... Commodo... Dragon... :O

komodo dragons are reptiles. FYI.

I wouldn't care if we don't get any new animal species if the ones we had would care about their house for once and upgrade the dang thing.

I want different breeds of dogs. Specifically bulldogs. Booker makes me want a bulldog villager or two.

I mean they do so little to differentiate villagers from each other to begin with. They could at least do more than give them different patterns and eyes.

Part of my dream AC would have each animal be different in personality and appearance, but I know that would be far too much work. At least give us different appearances/breeds within the same species, though. That shouldn't be too hard to do.

I want different breeds of dogs. Specifically bulldogs. Booker makes me want a bulldog villager or two.

I mean they do so little to differentiate villagers from each other to begin with. They could at least do more than give them different patterns and eyes.

Part of my dream AC would have each animal be different in personality and appearance, but I know that would be far too much work. At least give us different appearances/breeds within the same species, though. That shouldn't be too hard to do.

I think there's an extremely small hint of information that may suggest a little differentiating between characters.. Height differences?

Ok um.
I think it would be cool if they kept all the species, but they all got a random pattern at the start? Kind of like nintendogs. Same species and color but different patterns. c:

It always creeped me out a little that I was able to catch a frog and an octopus... and they were also my neighbors.
How about a starfish? (like Patrick!)
Platypuses, seals/sea lions, and llamas/alpacas. All the way.
If Tortimer is no longer a character, since I'mma be the mayor, there should be turtle villagers! Ones that look like Koopas would be awesome.

It always creeped me out a little that I was able to catch a frog and an octopus... and they were also my neighbors.
How about a starfish? (like Patrick!)
Platypuses, seals/sea lions, and llamas/alpacas. All the way.
If Tortimer is no longer a character, since I'mma be the mayor, there should be turtle villagers! Ones that look like Koopas would be awesome.

LLAMAS! and ALPACAS! YES! They would have to stand like Gracie Grace, though. I always thought she looked a little awkward, dunno why.

I personally would love to have a skunk neighbor because skunks are already so cute in real life, imagine how nintendo can make them cuter!!!!

Last edited:
Back