• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think they should add new Animal species to Animal Crossing 3DS?

Dragons are mythical beasts - Won't happen in AC.
Snakes - No limbs, Won't happen in AC.
Bats - Possibility
Dinosaurs - Fossils in game, Villager will not happen in AC.
Deers - Jingle (reindeer!)
Lemurs - What all types? It's a possibility.

Well they have the gyroid at the auction place and it has no limbs and its in animal crossing
so I am going to stay hopeful

The gyroid in CF and PG was more of an assistant thingy than a real villager. And it has arms.

There is a theory that Chrissy is a human, along with Francine. That would be weird...

Dragons are mythical beasts - Won't happen in AC.
Snakes - No limbs, Won't happen in AC.
Bats - Possibility
Dinosaurs - Fossils in game, Villager will not happen in AC.
Deers - Jingle (reindeer!)
Lemurs - What all types? It's a possibility.

Kapp'n is a mythical creature, he is a kappa!
They kidnap children, drown people and animals and rape women.

Kapp'n is a mythical creature, he is a kappa!
They kidnap children, drown people and animals and rape women.

I was going to quote this mentioning almost the same exact thing.
Also going to note that there are two octopus villagers, while you can still catch octopus in the ocean. That being said, anything is possible. Dragons would be interesting, but I'd be happy with any lizard villagers.

Don't be so quick to judge on possibilities. AC doesn't have a set defined world saying what can or can't live or exist there.

I was going to quote this mentioning almost the same exact thing.
Also going to note that there are two octopus villagers, while you can still catch octopus in the ocean. That being said, anything is possible. Dragons would be interesting, but I'd be happy with any lizard villagers.

Don't be so quick to judge on possibilities. AC doesn't have a set defined world saying what can or can't live or exist there.

How 'bout pokemon?! Maybe they could have walking Sea Bass! no? Ahh I'm joking.

I'd refuse to buy it if it had pokemon. XD

but it could use some more diversity, tons of animals to choose from.

Haha. I love how many animals there are, just the amount they have now makes the game fun but if they were to add many more I'd be mind blown. I would like to see an ostrich villager, that'd be funny.

Haha. I love how many animals there are, just the amount they have now makes the game fun but if they were to add many more I'd be mind blown. I would like to see an ostrich villager, that'd be funny.

There are though! They're not very common, like the octopus, but they are in fact in the game.
I could link you to the AC wiki, but I'm extremely lazy. I had a robot ostrich in my town once.

There are though! They're not very common, like the octopus, but they are in fact in the game.
I could link you to the AC wiki, but I'm extremely lazy. I had a robot ostrich in my town once.

I just looked and your right! I've always thought that they were turkeys for some odd reason!.

I'd refuse to buy it if it had pokemon. XD

but it could use some more diversity, tons of animals to choose from.

This, if they add any other variations of Nintendo games (other than outfits, furniture, NES games [if they even have them]) but if there's like pokemon villagers or you catch Pokemon or anything. Then I'd refuse to buy it.

Even if someone bought it for me, I'd chuck it at their face

This, if they add any other variations of Nintendo games (other than outfits, furniture, NES games [if they even have them]) but if there's like pokemon villagers or you catch Pokemon or anything. Then I'd refuse to buy it.

Even if someone bought it for me, I'd chuck it at their face

You would totally buy it and then complane about it the hole time

I used to have 2 ostriches in my town lol they were sweet

Back