• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think they should add new Animal species to Animal Crossing 3DS?

Elephants, dolphins, moose, deer, gorillas, female lions, cheetahs, lizards, turtles, beavers, otters.

Elepahnts: Exist in game
Dolphins: YESHHHHH
Moose: I think there is one
Deer: BAMBII
Gorillas: Exist
Lion females: You mean tigers? lol
Cheetah: YESHHH
The rest im so so one but turrtles yesss

I personally would love to have a skunk neighbor because skunks are already so cute in real life, imagine how nintendo can make them cuter!!!!

And there should be a cranky ones that gets agrivated very easily so they have to skunk you lolz

If a topic hasn't been posted in for a few months or years, please don't post in it. It really annoys people.
Screenshot2012-01-16at110510AM-1.png

Of course, if its a change of one month and someone hasn't posted in a week, feel free to post. Feel free to post whenever in sticky threads as well! Use your best judgement!

Last edited:
DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!! Something like: hedgehogs, foxes, turtles, racoons, bats, otters, lizards, deer, dolphins, cheetahs, and a few others. Oh crud I forgot how to use the Internet....

Yeah, they should have a fish with a fish bowl on it's head filled with water and he can swim with you in the beach during summer XD

@Static: That would be funny to see.
^_^ I can just see it.
Though I don't think they'd do that.
Considering you catch fish in the game having one as a Village would be abit Creepy.
Than again they had an Octopus speices in the game series already.

I would very much like to see a panda, never saw that in the game before and they're also my favorite hahas.

@RisingSun: Thanks for telling us.

@strucked: So you see there are Pandas in the game.
They are counted among the Bears.

Yes animal crossing needs all kinds of new species like dragons,snakes,dinosaurs,bats and DEER AND LEMURS :D

I don't see how dinosaurs, dragons and snakes would ever make it in the series. Animal Crossing always had real and present day animal species. Snakes don't have any limbs, so they can't open doors or carry tools.

Back