• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you time travel?

I have a main town that I play in real time. I love the game in real time, even though it can be inconvenient at times.

I have a second town where I do nothing but TT to get villagers in and out. I had been giving a bunch of villagers away, but now everyone in the second town is a villager I'd like to move to my primary town. The problem becomes, of course, waiting for someone in the primary town to leave. It doesn't help that there are only a handful of villagers that I'd want to let go. Soon I'll have to start making the "hard" decisions of letting go a beloved villager to make room for a new villager that I have in my second town that I really want to befriend.

TT to get villagers out. It's a pain to get unwanted villagers from streetpass lol. xD

I mainly TT because I don't have as much time to
play the game as I wish I had. And for fun!

I'm TTing to give villagers to people.
Sometimes I am busy and I forget to go to the Able Sisters and buy that cute outfit. I just TT back.
Maybe I forgot about that ugly hairstyle I got but Shampoodle is closed.
Or maybe..
I need to go to the island to pay off my loan, but Nook's is closed.
I TT for various reasons. I only do days for the villagers, and never more than 5 days. I normally do hours..

I don't TT regularly, because I enjoy the pace of a daily "real time" game, but recently I did TT to get all of Gracie's fashion checks out of the way in one day, and I regret nothing.

I don't TT regularly, because I enjoy the pace of a daily "real time" game, but recently I did TT to get all of Gracie's fashion checks out of the way in one day, and I regret nothing.

THIS.

It took 3 weeks from the opening of TIY to get my first fashion check. So I bounced back and forth a day to get all four over with.

Yes, I time travel, because I'm impatient and like to play the game for like 6 hours, there's simply not enough stuff to do for six hours in one day. :c

Back