• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you use a manual or electric toothbrush?

Are you a manual or electric toothbrush user?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it kinda funny to call a toothbrush manual xD

I use the manual toothbrush but sometimes switch myself on auto!

I've used an electric toothbrush for pretty much as long as I remember but switched to a manual one recently.

i’ve used both but i’m currently using an electric and it’s definitely my favourite of the two! c’:

also, it may or may not be in a minions design because that’s all the store had but other than that,, it works great lmao

I use an electric toothbrush, and have used one for over a decade if I remember correctly. I find it a lot easier to use an electric toothbrush to brush my teeth, and would have a very hard time going back to using a manual one.

Manual, since I've been told it's better for you. Not sure how, but my dentist, orthodontist, and endodontist told me to use manual, so 🤷‍♂️

I've used both. Currently manual because my dentist gives out free manual brushes for my cleanings twice a year, and I like to make use of them.

Electric! I couldn’t go back to manual after using an electric toothbrush, it’s so much easier and more efficient to use!

Manual, since having an electric toothbrush would be a waste of money for me in the long run.
Not like I can use toothpaste with it, though.

Manual, since having an electric toothbrush would be a waste of money for me in the long run.
Not like I can use toothpaste with it, though.
Wydm u can’t use toothpaste?

Wydm u can’t use toothpaste?
Toothpaste is abrasive on dentures 😅
I just put them in a bowl with warm water (not hot, because they could warp) and a cleansing tablet. Then I brush them with a soft-bristled toothbrush, and rinse them off. Kind-of a lot of work to look like a normal human with teeth, but honestly with covid, nobody can tell I'm toothless at all!

Electric.

My grandma used to work in the dental industry, so she makes sure I have the best oral hygiene products.

Toothpaste is abrasive on dentures 😅
I just put them in a bowl with warm water (not hot, because they could warp) and a cleansing tablet. Then I brush them with a soft-bristled toothbrush, and rinse them off. Kind-of a lot of work to look like a normal human with teeth, but honestly with covid, nobody can tell I'm toothless at all!
How do you know it’s abrasive though. I’ve never heard such thing lol

I use a manual toothbrush, but i have an eletric toothbrush, but it is broken
I prefer eletric

I switched to an electric toothbrush because when I used a manual one, I would brush too hard without even realizing it and over time I was brushing away some of my gums right at the base of a few of my teeth on the left side of my mouth. Lucky my lips seems to hide the fact that some of my teeth look longer and skinner than the others but it's more than likely going to be permanent damage to my mouth which is very unfortunate. I was always proud of my teeth, creepy as it sounds. Now they all look a bit uneven from my aggressive brushing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back