• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you use a manual or electric toothbrush?

Are you a manual or electric toothbrush user?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manual. I've had a electric when I was a kid but I hate that you can't really control it well and brush where you want, if you get what I mean. I prefer manuals since it's easier. Also I hate the ads for electric ones because the amount you get rid of varies depending on your brush style and how exact you are brushing etc. not that much if you have an electric sigh.

I have a manual and a cheap electric one. I used the electric until the batteries ran out and then it just became a bulky regular toothbrush. My mom always gets us new toothbrushes for Christmas and I ended up taking my new one when I went on vacation and then just kept using that one.

I'm currently using a manual toothbrush but I'm starting to feel like I'd like using an electric one at some point too. I wouldn't have to brush so violently and accidentally damage my gums.

I use both, but I use electric the most.
I have two electric and two manual, I only really use manual for my gums.

I've been using electric toothbrushes for years now. I used regular ones when I was younger and my parents brushed my teeth for me, but when I got old enough to brush my teeth myself I realized that they didn't really make my teeth feel that clean. When I finally got an electric toothbrush it made a huge difference, especially when I started using toothpaste with baking soda added (Arm and Hammer specifically, since you can't go wrong with the name brand). Electric toothbrushes combined with the baking soda toothpaste have a kind of polishing effect on my teeth and leaves them feeling really smooth. Actually, my mom used to complain about how my teeth weren't white enough and would send me to put baking soda on my toothbrush, which was really salty and extremely gross. It does work though, so I'm glad I found a toothpaste that incorporates it in but disguises the saltiness with mint.

...And I just realized that sounded like an ad for Arm and Hammer, sorry. I promise I didn't mean for it to, I was just trying to convey how it works together with my toothbrush to make my mouth feel clean.

electric, i got it as a christmas gift a few years ago so ive been using it since
its hard to find wooden toothbrushes here so electric is more environmentally friendly since i only have to change the head instead of throwing away the whole brush every few weeks

I use the regular toothbrush. Unfortunately, the stars haven't ever aligned for me to be able to use an electric one, but perhaps someday...

manual, i dislike the vibrations and sound of electric toothbrushes. i know that they're really good but i just don't want to use one. additionally, i have braces and wear out my toothbrushes relatively quickly and brush heads for electric toothbrushes are more expensive than regular toothbrushes... stonks, u know

04410B59-1782-422D-BF3A-6064FC5A60FC.jpeg
Personally, I prefer electric but I have an acoustic (manual) toothbrush

I use an electric one, and for me at least, it does feel a little easier to brush my teeth using it. Although, it did run out of charge around 3 weeks ago, and I've just been super lazy and still haven't charged it up again, so I'm using it as a manual right now 😅.

I use a manual toothbrush! I used to use an electric toothbrush but the battery ran out and I was too lazy to get replacements... haha

I only used manual toothbrushes as a kid but now that I’m an adult I use both. I mostly use my electric tooth brush, except when I’m traveling or I forget (too lazy) to charge my electric then I’ll use my manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back