• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Drawing: FREE pencil-paper sketches~ /temporarily closed.

I love your digital style and coloring!
How much would it be if I asked for my moth mayor?

Cute! I particularly love how Hopper's holding the balloons. :3 Yeah, I was wondering what that thing was on Wolfgang. XD But yeah, otherwise, it's cute and thanks for the doodle. :3

Out of curiosity, think you could maybe digitally color it? I could pay you some TBT bells for it. Otherwise, I'm fine with the doodle.

wheee I did it! two versions: one with background and one without (has a white background... if u want just the characters, let me know... imgur won't let me upload it as a png)... as for TBT, is something between 200TBT and 500TBT fair? ahah.... up to you, again. Don't want to hound.
linedforpengutangowithbkgrd.jpg
linedforpengutangowithoutbkgrd.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love your digital style and coloring!
How much would it be if I asked for my moth mayor?
oh that's so cute!! (/// v ///) I've been receiving 100TBT for chibis but really, up to you. I can add you to the queue~

I would like to make a request please :3 ~

Please, go ahead!

Last edited:
wheee I did it! two versions: one with background and one without (has a white background... if u want just the characters, let me know... imgur won't let me upload it as a png)... as for TBT, is something between 200TBT and 500TBT fair? ahah.... up to you, again. Don't want to hound.

Awww, it's cute! :D Hm, any chance you could send me larger versions of the pics? I don't use imgur, so not sure how it is, but you can try another image hosting site to upload them. I use both Flickr & Photobucket and I usually don't run into problems. Sometimes gifs won't upload onto Flickr, but I've never heard of the issue of a PNG not being able to upload... :/

If you don't have accounts on either, there are sites, like imageshack and tinypic, where you can upload pics and not have an account.

And yeah, that's fair. I will send a mystery amount that's around those numbers in a lil bit. :3

Last edited:
I have an idea for a pic, you know what a "chicken fight" is? Not the illegal kind people bet on, the pool game where people stand on each others shoulders on try to push the other down, it's sometimes called "shoulder wars" according to Wikipedia. I wanna see Sterling on Roscoe and Knox on Colton in sort of a medieval-joust style of chicken fight. Just a suggestion, not a request so there is no pressure whatsoever to do this it's just something I think would be funny.

hi! here's something I tried out using the prompt! hope it's what you envisioned....
20140501_194248.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww, it's cute! :D Hm, any chance you could send me larger versions of the pics? I don't use imgur, so not sure how it is, but you can try another image hosting site to upload them. I use both Flickr & Photobucket and I usually don't run into problems. Sometimes gifs won't upload onto Flickr, but I've never heard of the issue of a PNG not being able to upload... :/

If you don't have accounts on either, there are sites, like imageshack and tinypic, where you can upload pics and not have an account.

And yeah, that's fair. I will send a mystery amount that's around those numbers in a lil bit. :3

thanks! let me get the tinypic links...

oh that's so cute!! (/// v ///) I've been receiving 100TBT for chibis but really, up to you. I can add you to the queue~
Hehe, okie dokies!
How about 150TBT, since I'm low on the bells ; 3; Or would you prefer AC Bells?
Been buying too much art! /sob
2iag0nb.jpg

hi!! if you're too busy with requests you can ignore mine,, b ut could you draw erwin from attack on titan?? if you need one i can provide a reference uvu (only if u want to tho!! i'd tip you in bells but i'm pretty low,,, gomen,,)

Last edited:
Thanks! Should I pay you with TBT or AC Bells? o uo;
TBT preferred, since it's easier to transfer //lol but either works!

hi!! if you're too busy with requests you can ignore mine,, b ut could you draw erwin from attack on titan?? if you need one i can provide a reference uvu (only if u want to tho!! i'd tip you in bells but i'm pretty low,,, gomen,,)

no it's ok! i'll add you to the queue!

How much do you charge for digital? owo

around 100TBT for chibis and between 300-500TBT for more complex illustrations. If you'd like digital, you'll have to make your request in the next day or two since I will not be able to access my tablet for the next three months.

Could you doodle Rudy and Lolly walking together? ^^
sure! added to the queue~

Is it too late to request a digital of my mayor? Not sure you'll get to it in time.
http://imgur.com/a/gDy5r#0
Could you possibly have horns coming out of the hair style, and add a devil tail? :eek:
Hmm, what would the TBT cost be for non-colored? Colored? Not sure I can afford a colored one at the moment :p
Thank you!

Last edited:
Is it too late to request a digital of my mayor? Not sure you'll get to it in time.
http://imgur.com/a/gDy5r#0
Could you possibly have horns coming out of the hair style, and add a devil tail? :eek:
Hmm, what would the TBT cost be for non-colored? Colored? Not sure I can afford a colored one at the moment :p
Thank you!
I can try to get you in! added to queue~
Oh yes!
She's so cute > w< TYSVM!!
I'll send the TBT now~
thanks! glad you liked it!

Back