• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dumb or Silly mistakes!

Officer Berri

Cousin Redd's Nightmare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Famous Mushroom
So, for those who have the game now, have there been any dumb or silly mistakes you've made by accident?

I just found a pink tulip and I had my shovel in my hand. I'm having trouble remembering the Y button is the pick up button. So.... my pink tulip is gone. ): Luckily I have a pink rose to make up for it!

Last night I tried to catch a shark, but for some reason my thumb decided to press the button before it even bit down! Lost that one quick! I did that a lot last night. xD

I lost 2 sharks last night to the same thing. Thats what I get for playing when I am exhausted.

I also got bit by the tarantula! I WAS RIGHT THERE. I should have walked around it the other way so I could see it better before trying to catch it. :( oh well, next time.

Yep, catching sharks is hard for me. I caught a sunfish and regular shark, but missed one this morning even though I didn't miss the bobber :( I also reset twice in a 24 hour period by accident. Once was because I started the game just to enact an ordinance, only to find out I didn't have enough. So I shut it down the way I do with every other game. Next time I just wasn't thinking, and lost about 45 minutes plus a bug for donation. Hmm, what else? I forgot you could run, so I almost lost an island minigame.

Ugh, I also always decide I need to pull the rod back in before the fish bites, no idea why. Excitement probably! I look forward to that particular long-standing tradition of mine continuing in NL.

I accidentally put my campsite project a space too far North than what I wanted so I had to cancel the donations and choose a new space tomorrow. Waiting a day sucks especially since I had enough bells to pay it off today.

Putting on a skirt and then losing my shorts. Yup, waiting For Ables to stock up on shorts or pants right now.

I misplaced my mayor's house. I have all four characters living near each other to form a little courtyard, but...
Instead of it all being neatly lined up as:

X---X
X---X

It's:
X----X
------X
X

-__- And since it is the the mayor's house, I can't fix it. I couldn't move the fourth character's house down a line, to be in the same area as the mayor's house, because there is a river there. Dx

Not knowing where to find the balloons on the island mini game. I ran all around the island looking for them in the sky, only to realize, with 1:30 left in the mini game, that the bottom screen showed their exact positions! :facepalm:

While I was playing minigames today, I started my first scavenger hunt and wasted a whole minute shaking trees! Then I looked at the map and noticed houses there! xD Derp.

I put my fishing rod on the ground in front of my house so I'd have an extra slot(I was collecting fruits) and ended up seeing a shark.
By the time I came back with my rod it was gone :(

Literally right after Isabelle gave me the watering can, I accidentally sold it at Re-Tail. So when I went to water my flowers right after, I was a little disappointed. Currently waiting for one to show up at the shop. :(

I set a time for Nana to visit my house when I knew I'd be done with dinner, and sitting down to play. Guess what I did after dinner? Got distracted by reading the guide and talking about New Leaf with my daughter. I sat down to play about 25 minutes too late. Dang. At least I already had 100% approval rating at that point.

I bought a new fence for my house not knowing that I would not be able to upgrade my house if I got a fence so I had to wait
a whole day for a fence then upgrade LOL and I had the money to.

Back