• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dumb or Silly mistakes!

Ugh, that's so annoying! And pretty pathetic lol, big deal you caught a whale shark, they'll do it at some point too, definitely not the end of the world. Well I hope that doesn't happen again to you.
It hasn't. I caught the Whale Shark again and now it's swimming merrily in the museum tank.

I bought a new fence for my house not knowing that I would not be able to upgrade my house if I got a fence so I had to wait
a whole day for a fence then upgrade LOL and I had the money to.

That happened to me too! I got a new door and I was angry when I realized Tom Nook didn't upgrade my house. Also, I missed my first shark, but a TON more made up for it!

On the first day, I was about to catch a shark and it got away.

Again, on the first day, I saw a tarantula but had no net on me...

Yesterday, with the Bug-Off, I forgot to take a photo of the ceremony!

I had the net in my hand and I went to talk to someone... I was standing right in front of my neighbor and every time I went to talk to her, the net kept smacking her in the head. I was right in front of her. It shouldn't have done that. I made my neighbor upset. I felt bad.

I regret not resetting until I got apple trees, now I?m stuck with peaches, it sucks, because I LOVE the look of Perfect apple, and I?m not a big fan of the Perfect Peach >.<
already spend around 20 hours on my save, so I have no intention of starting over, it just really sucks :/

I've spend 2 hours trying to build a bridge where I wanted. Isabelle keep telling me there's a house too close. I'm still sure 6 blocks aren't close. She won. I'll stick with one bridge for a long time then, I don't want one near my house. ( Oh I didn't even try, I may be to close anyway).

Last edited:
Well, today I got the S.S. Dolphin from a fortune cookie, and I was extremely excited as I had been wanting it for a while. I went over to Re-Tail to sell some things, and I guess I accidentally selected that as well. Now my S.S. Dolphin is gone. D:

I always find myself moving the Circle Pad while fishing to (try to) move the bobber towards the fish.

It's a subconscious reaction!

Last edited:
I've jumped the gun multiple times when trying to catch sharks. Doesn't seem to be a problem with the stupid sea bass, though!

Also, my first day, I was trying to earn some bells so I could buy a shovel and net from the Nooklings. I was picking every fruit and shell I had and accidentally sold my perfect cherry. I've been waiting for another to show up on my trees so I can plant it this time.

Lastly (well, for now), I put my house along the cliff, but not right in front of the path headed down. The next day, two villagers moved in right on the path. It makes going to the beach a little more awkward.

Idk what's so bad about the digital copy, I have it and I prefer it, unless of course you want to trade it in but can't. Mine was accidentally eating my perfecr fruit at the start of the game D: Waiting for another to spawn...

I made the worst mistake ever...
So I got the game the first day, was all excited *note:first time playing animal crossing* and I made my town and all...
After finishing setting up my town, I visited the nooklings store and bought a fortune cookie... I got a master sword :D
But... I didn't know how to use it, all I saw was a leaf in my pockets... so after a while *here comes the mistake* I sold it! SOLD IT!
I realized a day later that those ''leaf items'' were used to decorate your home...
So I'm still waiting to get that master sword again :(

Really spacey moment just now. I found my money rock, picked up all the bags of bells, took a few steps across, forgot what I was doing and put all the bell bags and coins back on the floor and walked off. xD

I got bit by a tarantula, I scared off a tarantula, I scared away about a dozen sharks (by accidently running on the shore, as well as reeling in the bait too quickly), and in my first town I stupidly built my house in a narrow strip of land, which was highly inconvenient

Trigger happy finger with sharks.. I always jump the gun.

Also on the first day, after I had saved once and did some mass fishing I exited the game before it saved properly. Derp.

Sold my one and only perfect pear. Waiting for one to regrow.

Just wondering, why do you regret buying digital? I ran to 3 stores yesterday to get the physical copy and I thought "I would rather have the digital so it is always with me".

I may possibly regret my map, can't decide. Feedback anyone? I'm less than a day in so I can re-start:
town1.jpg

Back