• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Dumb or Silly mistakes!

I'm headed through town when I see a balloon passing by! Oh, but, it's over the river. Well I think I can still hit it from here ... AW, $#!^. >.<

putting my perfect fruit orchard all in one place.... i swear this game knows exactly where to move in new neighbors just to make the player unhappy....

my first day on the game a week ago i set up all the flowers in my town to do cross breeding and then someone moved in destroying half the flowers >.<
and last night my pockets were full and i accidentally released a shark i just caught instead of the sea bass >.<
i guess building my home on the complete opposite side of the town from everyone else then having tammi and tammy move in right next to me >.< (why is there 2 animals with the same name except for one letter? and i dislike both of them :( )

my pockets were full and i accidentally released a shark i just caught instead of the sea bass >.<

This hurts. Badly.

Going from town all the way down to the beach to fish only to realize I forgot my fishing rod at home....

The first day I played, I thought my 'perfect' peach was a rotten peach as I didn't know about them yet.

Also, I just got the 3DS console and wasn't familiar with the button layout, so after spending the day gathering, saving, etc. I hit the wrong button and shut everything down without saving. (Now I save as I go along, every so often)

I happened to plant my perfect apple, which I did yesterday, in a empty spot. Never knew Flurry would build RIGHT ON TOP.

Went on my daily beetle hunt on the island and got a bag full of beetles just to discover I'd forgotten to empty my basket from the night before. All those wasted bells!

I'm wondering why as well.

I had a perfect apple my first day which I sold, in my own town no less! Haven't had a single one since :(

No clue, I love my digital version. o.o

And I don't know what stupid thing I did except I constantly jerk the fishing pole back too early (without hearing any sounds or anything). I guess another stupid thing I did was take too long to place my house so Nooks was closed and I couldn't pay back my first loan and couldn't get the normal house as soon as possible. Another silly/stupid thing I'm doing is taking way too dang long to figure out a location for my campsite... I'm crazy. :( I get way too ocd about all these things.

Sold my cute bear cap to retail (probably), after the first upgrade of T & T's I got it back from the catalog <3

I got the silver rod from the museum shop and accidentally sold it, instead of my regular one, to Reese. Now I'm haunting the shop, waiting for it to appear again. *sigh*

Back