• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

Not to mention you need to either work in the industry or be qualified media. It's not a place meant for fans. PAX is better for that. Plus tickets are $995... And yes it's in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Not to mention you need to either work in the industry or be qualified media. It's not a place meant for fans. PAX is better for that. Plus tickets are $995... And yes it's in Los Angeles.
No chance. Oh well...

All aboard
Gqjt6.jpg

asians everywhere

srsly though, E3 doesn't get me excited until it actually happens /nohypetrain4me

yes, i remember when this thread was made...

Kinda not that excited though, iwc until it actually comes

What the @!$% that is all I can say. I thought, and many others thought Animal Crossing 3DS was going to be talked about at E3.
I cannot believe that they talk about other 3DS games like Transformers...
WTF NINTENDO!!!! I wanted to see AC in 3D...
I need news this month preferably between today and next Friday. I NEED news.
I kinda think Nintendo blew it. How can they talk about it at 2010 and 2011 but not 2012? The year it is going to come out they don't even talk about it at E3. I really just don't know and I think alot of people are either
A) sad
B) hopeful
C) incredibly pissed
I'm just kinda sad and peeved. I guess there would be a VERY small chance of them talking about it today. Well whatever, all I can say is Nintendo you better make up for this.

What the @!$% that is all I can say. I thought, and many others thought Animal Crossing 3DS was going to be talked about at E3.
I cannot believe that they talk about other 3DS games like Transformers...
WTF NINTENDO!!!! I wanted to see AC in 3D...
I need news this month preferably between today and next Friday. I NEED news.
I kinda think Nintendo blew it. How can they talk about it at 2010 and 2011 but not 2012? The year it is going to come out they don't even talk about it at E3. I really just don't know and I think alot of people are either
A) sad
B) hopeful
C) incredibly pissed
I'm just kinda sad and peeved. I guess there would be a VERY small chance of them talking about it today. Well whatever, all I can say is Nintendo you better make up for this.

please calm down,

it's a game for gods sake

Well I'm sorry for feeling the same way many others do.

I'm not saying you can't I just dont understand why everyone is getting pissy over not having a release date, you've had no release date for over 2 years, and we now have a fall 2012 release for Japan, so idk why everyone is mad

I'm not saying you can't I just dont understand why everyone is getting pissy over not having a release date, you've had no release date for over 2 years, and we now have a fall 2012 release for Japan, so idk why everyone is mad
I don't really care about the release date I just wanted sone new info and other crap. xD

Back