• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, not bothered to look back.

Elder Scrolls Online was announced for release next year. Looks pretty interesting, saw some screenshots in the latest issue of gameinformer. Was looking more forward to a Fallout Online.. but YA KNOW. this is cool too.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, not bothered to look back.

Elder Scrolls Online was announced for release next year. Looks pretty interesting, saw some screenshots in the latest issue of gameinformer. Was looking more forward to a Fallout Online.. but YA KNOW. this is cool too.

looking forward to this!

I heard people talking about having pets and houses in the elder scrolls as an expansion pack, is it true?

No idea. Pets may be pushing it per say. But having a dog follower or something along those lines sounds more like Elder Scrolls.
and yeah, houses are probably true since you can already have houses. lol

No idea. Pets may be pushing it per say. But having a dog follower or something along those lines sounds more like Elder Scrolls.

Nicee, i really need that game.

no idc i wany pats

I have Oblivion and Skyrim I wanted Elder Scrolls online until I learned about the controls :(
But 16 days!!!!! Not counting today
I can't wait to see the official box art! They should release it at E3 right?

I have Oblivion and Skyrim I wanted Elder Scrolls online until I learned about the controls :(
But 16 days!!!!! Not counting today
I can't wait to see the official box art! They should release it at E3 right?

hopefully

June 4th
Microsoft - 9:30 AM
Sony - 6:00 PM

June 5th
Nintendo - 9:00 AM
E3 Show Floor Opens - Noon

All times are Pacific Time
It's coming pretty quickly, I can't wait! I'm interested in seeing what they all have in store, especially Nintendo.

Yeah, well even if that's the case then there will still be news pics & a trailer at Nintendo's E3 website to look forward to!

(Thats what happend last year)

Yeah, well even if that's the case then there will still be news pics & a trailer at Nintendo's E3 website to look forward to!

(Thats what happend last year)

Good point. Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Mario Party 9, Dillion's Rolling Western, Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Kirby Mass Attack were all shown with trailers outside of the conference. They weren't mentioned at all during the conference other than a single slide with a ton of of logos on it.

I remember this mostly because in the IRC we were all super disappointed that Animal Crossing wasn't mentioned and then like 20 minutes later trailers started popping up everywhere.

Yeah, I hope for that, but i'd prefer them to discuss it

Back