Wuthering Waves

I'm currently trying to update the game to version 1.1!

It may take a while to load the update but I'm so excited! 🥳

LRsYJZB.jpg

Managed to win the 50/50 for Jinhsi! My first 50/50 win in this game!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

My build for her is already coming along well and she's fun to use in battle with Yinlin and Verina. :blush:

P6RDwhU.jpg

OOO, I got a second Jinhsi on 50/50, this time at early pity! At around 17 pity to be exact. The best part is I wasn't expecting it at all, I was just trying to get some more currency to exchange for shell credits. 😭

Though I've been, occupied with other,.. stuff, I'm still playing this game. It's been the only game I've been playing... I'm still playing through the story stuff from this update, and enjoying it. I'm only on for like an hour or two a day rn. I haven't got to try out the new characters yet, but I look forward to it. I plan to pull for Changli when she shows up, if like her which I think I will. I still need to do the last ascension quest thingy, so I'll probably hit that after I get the update stuff done. I just recently been able to get 5 star echos to drop and since I still need to get a 5 start weapon, any, I'll probably play around with echos and see if that helps me out on beating that quest. I'm glad the map glitch was fixed. I'll have to remember to visit that one place for rewards since I have some areas showing 100% now.

Been playing this game the past few days, honestly it's been really fun! Might admit I like WuWa more than Genshin now, the animations are more fluid and you can skip most of the dialogue which is huge. Also feels like you can press through the convo quicker, which is a big plus for me since I read way faster than the text/animation (and having to sit through the long dialogue I already read bores me 😭). The skip button really got me to read the story more surprisingly, because I can save my energy for more important dialogue compared to small talk. Plus the parry & dodge mechanics are really fun! Games with parry/dodge mechanics aren't really my thing so I'm glad this game got me into it. The bosses feel more difficult, and this game doesn't really give you many options for shielding so you really do have to learn to counter. I especially enjoyed the fight with the first Threnodian, really great boss battle for a gacha game.

One downside is the massive loredump at the beginning, though I kind of understand since worldbuilding is hard at the start. I kind of just trust that I'll understand all the stuff sooner or later, but I picked up enough info to understand the first Act 😅 I also wasn't a fan of the voice acting at the start, I muted the voices but kinda regret it now since I've muted all of the dialogues of the new characters I met lol.

Anyway, my pulls went super great today!! I really wanted Jinhsi, she's my favorite so far, I love her, her story, and her design a lot 😭 I sadly lost 50/50 to Verina (which is kinda not a big loss since she's the one standard character I really wanted), but after doing 2 more pulls I got gold again and???

1000014299.jpg

like oh my goodness say it aint so 😭💖😭💖😭💖

1000014300.jpg

(sorry for the quality i was shaking when i took these pics and forgot i could screenshot LMAO)

Been playing this game the past few days, honestly it's been really fun! Might admit I like WuWa more than Genshin now, the animations are more fluid and you can skip most of the dialogue which is huge. Also feels like you can press through the convo quicker, which is a big plus for me since I read way faster than the text/animation (and having to sit through the long dialogue I already read bores me 😭). The skip button really got me to read the story more surprisingly, because I can save my energy for more important dialogue compared to small talk. Plus the parry & dodge mechanics are really fun! Games with parry/dodge mechanics aren't really my thing so I'm glad this game got me into it. The bosses feel more difficult, and this game doesn't really give you many options for shielding so you really do have to learn to counter. I especially enjoyed the fight with the first Threnodian, really great boss battle for a gacha game.

One downside is the massive loredump at the beginning, though I kind of understand since worldbuilding is hard at the start. I kind of just trust that I'll understand all the stuff sooner or later, but I picked up enough info to understand the first Act 😅 I also wasn't a fan of the voice acting at the start, I muted the voices but kinda regret it now since I've muted all of the dialogues of the new characters I met lol.

Anyway, my pulls went super great today!! I really wanted Jinhsi, she's my favorite so far, I love her, her story, and her design a lot 😭 I sadly lost 50/50 to Verina (which is kinda not a big loss since she's the one standard character I really wanted), but after doing 2 more pulls I got gold again and???

View attachment 571304

like oh my goodness say it aint so 😭💖😭💖😭💖

View attachment 571299

(sorry for the quality i was shaking when i took these pics and forgot i could screenshot LMAO)
1000014544.jpg

oh my godddd!! didnt think it would happen but i got really lucky with early pity !! 😭 i was somewhere in the early 30s with pity when i got this weapon! c:

1000014545.jpg

jinhsi the woman that you are i would do anything for you.....

Back