• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Early New Year's Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Mayor Rose*

Veteran ACNL Player
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
3b9709a8-3ea3-456e-90f0-860be2f5b71e.jpg

��❤EARLY NEW YEAR'S GIVEAWAY❤��

Heya guys! So, since it's so close to the end of the year, I wanted to hold a flash/mystery giveaway :) also, I just cleaned out my characters' closets & finally got around to organizing their furniture and whatnot ;v; found a lot of stuff I didn't want or need anymore~

Anyways! My FC is 0576-6805-9286~
Mayor Rose of Ruby Town and you can just name my Mii "Rose"

I'll be closing this around 11 PM EST~

I have some really nice goodies like DLC items, RV items, Harvest set, Jingle set, Mush set, nonorderable items, etc. As well as some regular, random orderable items. Enjoy!

☆☆☆RULES☆☆☆
♡Please add my FC before commenting your own.
♡Please include your FC, Mayor Name and Town~
♡ONE person at a time; I will contact you immediately after you have commented and you MUST be available, otherwise after 5 minutes of no reply, I will move on to the next person. However, if you do respond before I end this, I will give you a second chance but that's it
♡FIVE presents per person, nothing more, nothing less
♡You may visit multiple times, just leave a new post/message if you want to come over again. Still 5 presents per visit
♡PLEASE make sure your pockets are empty or if you need to empty them feel free to use the locker. DON'T leave any leftover items in my town ��
♡NO running
♡NO stealing of any kind
♡NO wandering off; I'd like to stay at the train station
♡All visits will have to be quick so, apology in advance but I will end after you have taken your five presents and please do not ask me to visit my shops or campground
♡DON'T BE RUDE we don't have to have a full on convo but a simple hello or thank you is appreciated

Any rules that are broken, you will be banned from coming to my town and I will end immediately. Sorry, but I don't tolerate stealing or rudeness :T

(Pic is mine)

Last edited:
great! ^^ thanks for doing that!

fc 3539 9875 1381
town Aspen
mayor Zelda

Last edited:
Thanks so much for doing this! :D My fc is 0147-1327-5165, and I'm Mayor Theresa of Nexus. ~

omg you're too sweet! thanks so much for this!

fc: 3153-5388-1118
mayor: victoria
town: hudsonia

Last edited:
You're welcome! I've added you and my gates are open! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

great! ^^ thanks for doing that!

fc 3539 9875 1381
town Aspen
mayor Zelda

Whoops still need to learn how this place works ;v; added and my gates are open! :D

Thanks so much for doing this! :D My fc is 0147-1327-5165, and I'm Mayor Theresa of Nexus. ~

You're welcome! Gates are open ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg you're too sweet! thanks so much for this!

fc: 3153-5388-1118
mayor: victoria
town: hudsonia

Aw you're welcome! Happy to do this :D my gates are open! ^-^

Oooh I would love to visit, please!
FC: 2079-6865-4346
Mayor: Carolyn
Town: Squid

i would love to visit please!

fc: 1779-1312-8980
mayor: di
town: grapheme