• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Enchanted Elixirs - Ended!

1661016029714.png
This elixir is to be activated by swirling it around on the night of a full moon. A symbol of purity, a stolen child's ribbon, swirls around the rest of the murky concotion as it charges up, purple with a gloopy red, bloodlike slime rising to the top. Once activated, it gives you the power of foresight until the moon next rises. Can be used to evade capture from witch hunters, perform otherwise unthinkable heists from enemies, or just to help you win at the bingo. Your choice!

Elixir for nasty children who refuse to brush their teeth

An elixir that is used by strict (and slightly evil) parents. This elixir contains an old toothbrush, water from the witch's swamp and gross algae. It is best hidden in the bathroom. When a child refuses to brush their teeth, the elixir activates and makes their mouth taste dirty swamp water. This disgusting taste can only be removed by properly brushing the teeth.

20220820_212019.jpg

The Toad’s Curse - pour all the contents into a cauldron and melt down to create a dark, thick elixir. Whoever drinks it will turn into a monstrous toad that rampages and eats all food or people in sight.

IMG_6111.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6111.jpg
    IMG_6111.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 6
Peppa’s dark desire
This potion will successfully turn peppa against your enemies. She, in-trusted with her handy syringe will find anyone you request and turn them into pigs. Alongside her minion, Lord Drumset.
This potion is activated by pledging allegiance to peppa
98-CDA9-F3-7-B3-F-4519-B2-C4-036-A2-A097138.jpg

It's unheard of for any modern mortal to utilise dragon transformation. A now forbidden magic of the older age, dragon transformation is one of the ancient magics that caused worldly destruction, and the extinction of many magical beasts, when misused by humans.

Creating the elixir is a monumental endeavour. The ancient recipe was intentionally vague, and the components are rare and arduous to obtain. Intact dragon teeth and scales lie only under the sands of the dragon graveyard, now crawling with the ancestors of the dragon, the sand basilisks. If you can manage this task, you'll next need to harvest a canteen of water from the Fountain of the Immortal, said to be filled with unseen spirits that can pull one's soul straight from their body. If you manage to brew the elixir successfully, consuming the brew will initiate transmutation, however if you don't, beware.

SUoMFZI.jpg

Ingredients
One dragon tooth and one dragon scale, from the same dragon
(aluminium foil, covered in polymer clay (white or lime green), baked and then painted with metallic paint).
Dracaena flowers (some flowers from my front yard, for which I don't know the name)
Dragon vine (it's rosemary)
Aqua from the Fountain of the Immortal (water and metallic paint - shiny!)

I took a couple of extra pictures without the liquid, in case it was difficult to see the ingredients! 😊

pBFFVYg.jpg

DEe3WeM.jpg

Legends tell of a primal beast who could control the sun and the earth itself, a demon only known as Grou'Don. Defeated long ago, a group of magic users were able to subdue the creature of unknown origin, downsizing him and sealing him within this elixir. What they didn't forsee, was that the protective liquid would take on the powers of the beast, allowing anyone who pours out some of the liquid into their hands to defy the natural spirits and manipulate any ground within their eyesight for a short period of time. However, the demon must remain fully submerged within the liquid and so must be replenished by ancient tree sap from particular auburn trees found in the forest. If not contained, the demon may reawaken..

1dwCiCD.jpg

Featuring the new and improved Essence of Bone-Rot! A little splash of this concoction in someone's drink will cause their bones to begin deteriorating almost immediately.
The next time Karen asks to speak to your manager, make sure to slip some of this into her latte. She won't be back.
Great for garden parties!

elixir.jpg

Anxietās Spiralis Elixir.

Instructions: Simply remove the lid and place the jar in a dark corner. For better results, we recommend to use it in the middle of the night.
Cause extreme anxiety and agitation to anybody in the vicinity in the following minutes.

Caution: Do NOT touch to the contents of the jar. May cause permanent insanity.

P8210741.JPG

My Endless Homework Elixir is not for the faint-hearted. While you may become smarter by opening/coming within the vicinity of this elixir, the homework never ends! When you want a break from your teachers, nope! 10 more pages SINGLE SPACED.

Sarah3_Evil1.jpg

This is Lyssa Vulpes Vulpes an evil elixer made of the fear and blood of the fox's prey and the foam of it's mouth. To activate it, you must open the lid and think of a bloodboiling memory and you'll have the rabid fox within you. Do what you dare with this capability.
20220822_152655.jpg

20220822_152704.jpg

☾*✲⋆. anima rapientis’ elixir .⋆✲* ☾

as you continue to trek through the enchanted forest, if you’re one of the unlucky ones, you will eventually come across a small jar. this jar contains what appears to be a small human-like figure, one who seems to be hiding guarding something, and some letters. you try to ignore it, but something compels you to approach. as you do, you’re slowly able to make out the letters inside.

SO
UL

soul. if you don’t read this word out loud, you’ll be free to carry on with your adventure, the jar —and its contents— eventually slipping from your memory permanently.

…but if you do say it out loud, you’ll finally notice what the figure is guarding, right before you lose consciousness — a skeleton. and it looks eerily similar to yours.

when you awaken, you will find yourself trapped inside the jar, having taken on the role as the new anima rapientis (“soul snatcher”). you now have the curse power of stealing souls from those who unknowingly give you permission, your only company for the rest of your existence being the echo of their screams, and the burden of knowing that your own soul is lost forever.

EAE5E2C4-28D7-4989-87E8-DF3CA8353C2E.jpeg

☾*✲⋆. how is it activated? .⋆✲* ☾
by saying the word “soul” in front of it.

☾*✲⋆. what are its effects? .⋆✲* ☾
becoming the new anima rapientis (“soul snatcher”), stealing the souls of unknowing victims and losing your own.

i have no clue if this is good enough to qualify or not, but figured i’d try anyways. 😅

1661230728270.jpeg

Elixir of Eradication

Imbibe the Elixir of Eradication while visualizing someone or something in your mind. Imagine that thing fading away. Whatever you were visualizing will disappear from this world, never to return. Use of the Elixir of Eradication will shorten the imbiber's lifespan. The life toll is more expensive if the Elixir of Eradication is used to make a living creature disappear.

The Elixir of Eradication derives its dark magical potency from the imp skull found within.

opvlKyV.png

home-grown basilisk's egg

allow jarred egg to soak in warm sunlight for approximately 6 hours. carefully remove egg, crack it,
then add contents and shell to boiling water separately. pour in remaining dirt from jar. stir at least three
times clockwise with included basilisk's fang. let simmer for 3 hours. store at room temperature. add
three teaspoons to desired meal and/or drink.

results may vary. results include but are not limited to: stomach cramps, stomach ulcers, mouth ulcers,
voice loss, blindness, hallucinations, internal bleeding, temporary paralysis, permanent paralysis, death.

20220823_172000.jpg

hopefully this isn't too dark but. y'know, it does say evil elixir.

Here's mine~ Couldn't really find many things for the jar ;_; (Dino skull, twigs, marble, jack and thornball)

Round 1 Bad vibes!

This jar summons curses and jinx's for the required person. Usually makes them aged quicker, and sudden pains randomally.
For this, throw some dirt behind your shoulder before doing so, and shake the jar, imagining the person and what you want to happen to them.
And yes, the cat is included, the more cat scratches you have, the easier the spells~!

(Thank you lil' Louie for helping me with my nickname card :D )

Hopefully allowed~

Louie.jpg

Evil elixir : Torment Tonic
IMG_20220823_143344_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

This elixir is a brew designed to curse your enemies. It is activated by tapping the lid 5 times quickly to alert and activate the spiders then open and dispense elixir in your victims vicinity.
This potion has multiple effects. The glitter is designed to duplicate itself when exposed to air and cling to skin and clothing. When the spiders make contact with the victim, they will be become itchy all over with the feeling of bug bites. Lastly the potion contains pebbles of past which will bring back embarassing memories.

Voodoo potion​
To activate this potion shake it vigorously then stir it once (and only once...or else)
Doing so grants the ability to control your enemies entire body for 24 hours but causes great fatigue for the user for an additional 24 hours. Be sure revenge is not exacted in that time.
Screenshot_20220823-173747_Gallery.jpg

Evil Elixir
ptx5Xev.jpg
Product Name: Elixir of Randomized Luck
Item Description: An elixir that gives the consumer randomized luck after drinking it. Side effects may include addiction, nausea, hallucination, or fainting. So... Drink this concoction at your own risk. The creator of this elixir will not be held responsible.

IRL Ingredients: Water (H2O), Clear American Ice Black Raspberry Sparkling Juice, Haribo Twin Snakes, Buncha Crunch, and a Jar.

Disclaimer: I actually consumed some parts of my elixir after I was done taking the photo. Only ate the Haribo Twin Snakes and the Buncha Crunch. Wasn't too sure if I should drink the liquid, so I decided not to consume it and dump it in the sink. The candies tasted just fine tho.

Back