• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

English Video Journals from Mayor Joshy (keep them in here)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
BEFORE READING ON, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT REVIEWERS THAT HAVE RECEIVED AN EARLY EDITION OTHERWISE IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE LOCKED.

WiiFolderJosh from TheBitBlock has uploaded and english video from the AC:NL game he has received.

'Nooklings Junction' is the name of the shop run by Tommy and Timmy and 'Nook Homes' is naturally the real estate agent. :D

Here's the link to the video if you wish to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izOrjgc5n2k

The video is only 10 minutes but is worth a watch if you want to have a look at some of the dialogue and entry to the game!~

I'm so excited! I wish the video was even longer, haha. When I saw "Nookling's Junction" I went "aww" at the name too, there's something really cute about it.

Im going to resist watching this first one because I don't want to spoil the opening, I know generally whats going to happen but not dialogue and such but I cant wait to see some later on :)

This could have gone back in the english videos thread, we don't need to keep making threads solely for wiifolderjosh. I'm sure we will be seeing more pop up in the coming week from others.

Oh yeah. Me and my little sister were watching a bunch of his vids for AC in Japanese just yesterday. He is pretty darn amusing.

Aaaand, the video won't play for this phone. Curses.

Last edited:
This could have gone back in the english videos thread, we don't need to keep making threads solely for wiifolderjosh. I'm sure we will be seeing more pop up in the coming week from others.

This pretty much. |:

I won't be watching since I don't like Joshy and I don't wanna see English game play.

Looks like the town name limit is still 8 characters. Damn, I was hoping it was 10, so I could use Gallowmere, or 9 for ZoidBurgh. Oh well, goin' with Avalar, then.

I also love how he has the townie BananaPieLord most wanted and the first townie he chased out of his town.

WAIT OMG drbhgyuu His town is 8 letters!!!!!!! Yes, sobbing rn I can do the town I wanted to do. ;-; DAY. MADE.

i'm not gonna watch this; just becase i've over done it with Jap. videos and I don't want to over do it with English videos I'm only interested in localized terms

I....am not going to watch it..... Because I want the English version to be newwwwwwwww.... I know almost everything there is to know, I don't want even the beginning game dialogue to be old. I want something fresh on June 9th. It's so hard to not watch tho!

i'm not gonna watch this; just becase i've over done it with Jap. videos and I don't want to over do it with English videos I'm only interested in localized terms

i promised myself not to watch after the first episode.
-cries-

Back