• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

English Video Journals from Mayor Joshy (keep them in here)

So will I. For all the ugly villagers that end up in my town, I plan to abuse them in every way possible to get them to move out.

My town's sole rule for the NPC villagers: All ugly villagers are not welcome.
Ugly villagers are people, too. Don't be discriminating against the appearance disadvantaged :p

Ugly villagers are people, too. Don't be discriminating against the appearance disadvantaged :p

haha exactly! I had some ugly villagers in my town too but they're so cute at the same time... especially if they have a personality type I like! They also have features that make them stand out and look unique. I would rather have some of them than have all my villagers be doe-eyed rabbits and squirrels.

I'm not too hot about snooty villagers in my town though, cute or not!

psh I ain't got time for ugly in my town. I only keep the uglier villagers if they have a nice house, actually :eek: everyone else is pelted with nets and pitfalls

I absolutely loved the early-morning music in town, and was sad not to hear more of it. I'll have to wake up early sometime and just hang out fishing or something! I was also really glad that he showed the town tune creator. I couldn't remember how many notes you get, but now I have an idea what my tune will be!

Josh has confirmed on his Twitter that he has a new video journal he plans to upload Monday (tomorrow), so that's something to look forward to.

3 NEW VIDEOS.
If you don't want to watch, you don't have to. Your opiniona and choices are entirely respected here. I'm sure you'll really enjoy the game when it comes out! :) (I'M SO HAPPY EVERYONE IS SO CIVIL ON THIS FORUM. YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE!~)

Link 1: "Soggy Neighbours"
Link 2: "Loans N' Letters"
Link 3: "Town Hall Hijinx"

ENJOY! ;)

We kind of already posted all about these, but thanks anyways.

I watched it. It was so cute! The good thing is that by the time a few weeks rolls by I'll have forgotten all the dialogue anyways since I only watched it once, so I'm good, it doesn't matter that I spoiled it slightly. Seeing the grown man in the video light up with delight at the new game made it all worth it. And I won't watch anymore of his videos.

Back