• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

English Video Journals from Mayor Joshy (keep them in here)

I wasn't arguing nor did I feel any hostility.... I thought we were just discussing both sides....

Yeah, same here.
o_O ah well, if things can't apparently be discussed as adults, no point in keeping a discussion of it going.

Anyways, I hope that another video is posted up soon so I can see more townies names

You should update the first post with the link to the other video so then people don't have to go through pages if they can't find it on youtube

Edit: Just watched his video now and I love when there is a thunderstorm! I also think it is cool that you get a letter from the person who was supposed to be mayor

Last edited:
You should update the first post with the link to the other video so then people don't have to go through pages if they can't find it on youtube

Why would you not be able to find it on YouTube? Just go to his channel, youtube.com/wiifolderjosh , to watch it.

Yeah, I apologize if I was being hostile, I was just discussing both sides as well. I just think it's a little silly that people have this much hatred for Josh when he gladly provides us with good content.

And please people, don't generalize the entire AC fan base like that. This forum isn't the only "good" place where AC fans go.

I should have elaborated more, but I don't think that the entire fandom is terrible. It's just that, like someone else said, it usually consists mostly of kids who don't know any better.

Anyway, I'm hoping for another journal soon since I'm curious to see his new neighbor and how he'll react.

I'm still holding out hope he'll upload one tonight. There have been times before where he hasn't uploaded until the day is almost over, so I'm hoping that's the case here.

Well, unless he uploads it within the next couple hours, I think it's safe to say there is no new video journal today. Don't lost hope yet, though, he may still upload it tonight in these last few hours.

Well, unless he uploads it within the next couple hours, I think it's safe to say there is no new video journal today. Don't lost hope yet, though, he may still upload it tonight in these last few hours.
I think it was fairly late at night when he uploaded the second video, so it's definitely a possibility.

I think it was fairly late at night when he uploaded the second video, so it's definitely a possibility.

Now that you mention it, I think you're right. I remember it being almost midnight (for me) and I was almost about to go to bed, then I saw he uploaded a new one and watched that first. Perhaps he'll do the same here and upload it within a couple hours.

He's released a video schedule on his Facebook page, we should be getting a video on Thursday... All of his other videos this week are Disney themed :)

EDIT: I just looked again and that ^ schedule is for next week starting May 13th... Sorry.

Last edited:
I haven't watched any of his english videos yet, hopefully i can control myself. Like watching Japanese gameplay and only understanding like 30% of dialogue is one thing, but IMO watching English gameplay for like a month and a half will just ruin AC for me #selfcontrol

I haven't watched any of his english videos yet, hopefully i can control myself. Like watching Japanese gameplay and only understanding like 30% of dialogue is one thing, but IMO watching English gameplay for like a month and a half will just ruin AC for me #selfcontrol

I see where you're coming from. I only watched one of linandkos live streams and I thought I'd better not keep up with it, but I will say seeing it in English has me at the edge of my seat waiting on the next video.

I know what you mean but.... I have no willpower.

I watched them.

The weather in the second video was AMAZING! SO freaking excited. Still a small part of the surprise DID die for me so those of you who say it won't ruin anything I disagree.

DONT DO IT JAKE.

I know what you mean but.... I have no willpower.

I watched them.

The weather in the second video was AMAZING! SO freaking excited. Still a small part of the surprise DID die for me so those of you who say it won't ruin anything I disagree.

DONT DO IT JAKE.

It sounds like your teasing Jake trying to get Jake to watch them.

Sadly he bought a fake statue, the painting was the only thing real.

I really like that you can identify frauds just by looking at them before buying in this game.

Back