• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

English Video Journals from Mayor Joshy (keep them in here)

I've been watching them and then skipping any parts with extended dialogue. Not much has really changed from just watching the Japanese version. In my opinion the videos are worth watching just for Josh's commentating :p

I like they new villagers they very cool and cute. I watch videos because its help with the bored of having nothing to do.

Keaton looks awesome. I always liked the eagle villagers, because I just like eagles xD I hope to see a deer soon in the videos ;o

I hope his cool/cute new villagers make up for the ugly ones lol but I guess he must hate ruby xD that letter he wrote her OMG lol

No Bea you can't do that D: Flo the penguin will be confused!

Bea, what have you done?! You changed the future! You've created a naming paradox!

The fourth video journal of the NA version of New Leaf has been uploaded! Be sure to check it out.

Last edited:
Either I'm bored of waiting for the game, or this one was really not that much interesting.

This was a pretty boring one since it was so early. But it was calming. I like how main streets music changed to accommodate the early morning hours c:

I saw an option at the Town Hall in the latest video that said Problematic Villagers when you speak to Isabelle.
What does this mean??

Probably the same thing as it was in city folk, just different wording. You'll most likely be able to complain of a villagers letters, behavior, or clothes.
I'll be abusing that function if It helps make them move out faster if complained about enough

Probably the same thing as it was in city folk, just different wording. You'll most likely be able to complain of a villagers letters, behavior, or clothes.
I'll be abusing that function if It helps make them move out faster if complained about enough

So will I. For all the ugly villagers that end up in my town, I plan to abuse them in every way possible to get them to move out.

My town's sole rule for the NPC villagers: All ugly villagers are not welcome.

Back