• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

English videos incoming!

I doubt I'll watch the videos because I don't want to spoil things for myself, (lol, if that's even possible at this point).

I think the comment he left in response to another person's question was quite uncalled for tbh - but that's neither here nor there. > o<;

I doubt I'll watch the videos because I don't want to spoil things for myself, (lol, if that's even possible at this point).

I think the comment he left in response to another person's question was quite uncalled for tbh - but that's neither here nor there. > o<;

i know. i love joshy but that was a bit rude y'know? like i dont watch his other videos but at first i thought he made a mistake because when he im getting it next week i was like 'r u sure u got ur dates rite m8' then i read what someone wrote in the comments. a lot of people were getting confused about why he was getting it early because most of them (including myself) didn't know he gets games like that earlier.

There's no more glitches to patch out, and those can be patched with updates. If they don't start manufacturing games now there is no way there will be enough for release. That's what they're doing.

I heard there are still a couple of uncommon freezing glitches after the patch, and I hope they fix them before release instead of sending out a patch.
I imagine they can manufacture them pretty sharpish if needed, and now they expect X amount to be downloaded it saves even more time.

I'm surprised there's so much hate on his videos, I love his humour. Though I do agree he can be a bit blunt and sometimes rude in comments, but so many of his commenters demand on him, and complain about AC on his other videos that I can't really blame him.
I also see he's now disabled comments on that video. :/

I think he's funny but I agree about the comments he makes. What does he expect? Excited fans not to care about his videos and ask questions?

I don't mind his commentary, I just dislike the fact that he has no clue what people say in-game and makes stupid guesses without research which can confuse people (calling lychees "shiny cherries")

I've never watched any of his videos, but I hear about them here all the time (or read about rather). Perhaps I should give it a shot :D

I've never watched any of his videos, but I hear about them here all the time (or read about rather). Perhaps I should give it a shot :D

You, should! They're really great just not for information. I'm sure, though, when he gets the English version he'll be better at giving the information part though. If you watch his videos, just be sure not to be one of those people that rage if he doesn't know exactly what something is/what he is supposed to do. :p

You, should! They're really great just not for information. I'm sure, though, when he gets the English version he'll be better at giving the information part though. If you watch his videos, just be sure not to be one of those people that rage if he doesn't know exactly what something is/what he is supposed to do. :p

I won't be, lol. I can't read/understand Japanese either, so who cares haha!

I always thought of this way when I imported Pokemon White, even if you don't understand Japanese you'll still understand it because it's the same as its previous iterations, just a different title and features. I was able to beat White without so much as a glance at a guide, okay maybe a glance, but I had trouble remembering the characters for all the Pokemon and it helped in the final battle with Ghetsis but you get the point.

I always thought of this way when I imported Pokemon White, even if you don't understand Japanese you'll still understand it because it's the same as its previous iterations, just a different title and features. I was able to beat White without so much as a glance at a guide, okay maybe a glance, but I had trouble remembering the characters for all the Pokemon and it helped in the final battle with Ghetsis but you get the point.

Yeah but with pokemon games you just have to know how to attack a pokemon. The battle menu is not that complicated. Pokemon plots are so simple that there's never any big hunt for where you have to go. The game usually won't let you go where you're not supposed to go yet, and there's never many times where you have to go somewhere you've already been before. Pokemon is pretty straight forward.

Animal Crossing is dependent on the in-game text. If you don't know what the villager is saying, you don't know if they're asking you to do something, telling you something about an event, asking you to catch them a fish, or asking you to build something special for them! If they're trying to sell you something or buy something off of you you'll also have a hard time. The only thing about animal crossing that isn't difficult text wise is the items. And that's only when you're able to see the item before hand. If a villager is asking you to buy something you have no idea what you're getting unless you can read Japanese. Plus all of the menus... xD The region lock is only one of the reasons I never got a Japanese copy of this game.

i know. i love joshy but that was a bit rude y'know? like i dont watch his other videos but at first i thought he made a mistake because when he im getting it next week i was like 'r u sure u got ur dates rite m8' then i read what someone wrote in the comments. a lot of people were getting confused about why he was getting it early because most of them (including myself) didn't know he gets games like that earlier.
Yeah, calling people close-minded and obsessed for not knowing something like that was just ehhhhhh. He's disabled comments and ratings now so idc. Hopefully he refrains from doing something like that in the future, I get that people can be quite rude in the comments but /that/ person's question didn't warrant /that/ kind of response. I know reviewers get games slightly before the public release but it's like a month and a bit before the game comes out, it seemed too early to me so I was initially confused.

To be on-topic, I'm really excited about the new dialogue and stuff. ; u;

I look forward to seeing more English footage, but at the same time I'm jealous that they have a copy and the public doesn't!
We don't need any more convincing Nintendo! Fork it over!

Wheee I'm really excited! I love his videos, they're quirky and adorable. I love his laid back gameplay and commentary.

Why would it be a mistake if he announced it at the beginning of his video? :p

And he most likely won't be able to be rude on there because this is an official review. He's in contract with Nintendo now. Which probably involves things like no slandering, fouls play or any type of negative connotations towards the crowds they're trying to bring in

Back