• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Étoile's RV in my campground (Kiki and Lala Sanrio items) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I forgot to add that my internet has been acting up this morning...I'll try to come but if it errors I'll have to leave it :p

Thanks, Pennifer! :)

And that's okay, Magix, just let me know what's going on if you want to stop trying if your internet doesn't work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reopening my gate for agiledog, suyeon, and magix now.

Still getting errors. First errors are 'failure to connect to partner device' and this last one is 'failure to connect cause partner did not respond.' IDK if it's a problem with my end or yours :(. I'm on a crumby hotspot connection and capped at 2G, but I'm on the right frequency (2.4Ghz).

Sorry, I don't know what the problem is. I've had no problems connecting with anyone, so I think it must be on your end.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break, but I'll be back later to let more people visit ?toile.

Hey I would like to visit as well, but I won't be home for a little bit. Is it fine if I can visit when I get home? It'll most likely be around 9-10 pm est

Last edited:
Certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet. I'm closing my gate. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back