Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Would you guys bring back the imposter wands for those to earn in other events?

Seeing as they will no longer be in raffles?
I think he means that when we have a voting contest like those art contests, imposter wands won’t be offered as a prize to anyone in the top three. You can still win them in raffles.

What’s that?

easier to show last year's

Reactions: Doo
It’s kinda a bummer that perfect fruit collectibles aren’t as widely sought after now than regular peaches and apples were 9 years ago. I’d expect them to be more valuable, but they’re unpopular.
Obviously I wasn't around at that time, but after reading some old posts, I figured that collectibles were more coveted back then since they were so limited. Nowadays, there's a lot more collectibles in circulation (and more active members?), so the more old/common collectibles just sit in people's inventories.

I think that the perfect fruit are cute, but none of them work in my lineups. I mostly traded fruit during the Farewell to New Leaf event to help other users out. The only one I kept was the Perfect Peach and I traded my last perfect fruit collectibles for art.

However, I've seen some really nice lineups used with perfect fruit. I think they're underappreciated, in my opinion.

I basically skipped out near completely on bothering with the perfect/tropical fruits during their debut event, and with other bigger priorities for myself currently, I just can't bring myself to care, at present time

I’m willing to sell any collectible I own, but these collectibles, I refuse to sell.
  • Flower Glow Wand
  • Disco Ball Egg
  • Yule Log
  • Ghost Kitty Plush
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Apple
  • Perfect Apple
And maybe the Cool Balloon.

What collectibles do you refuse to sell?

all the ones in my visible lineup and the bluebird plush, and my rainbow balloon/feather lineups. they all have sentimental value to me and I feel they represent me as an individual very well.

edit: oh, wanted to mention a few more. gifts like my kaleidoclover and fresh feather and fresh balloon and sweet heart balloon, gradient feathers, balloons I don't have duplicates of that I really love. the feathers and balloons are my favourite collectibles 🥰

Last edited:
I’m willing to sell any collectible I own, but these collectibles, I refuse to sell.
  • Flower Glow Wand
  • Disco Ball Egg
  • Yule Log
  • Ghost Kitty Plush
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Apple
  • Perfect Apple
And maybe the Cool Balloon.

The collectibles I refuse to sell/trade are:
Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red Star Fragments: I love my rainbow row of Star Fragments. Not only do I like the way they look, but they're also from the first major TBT event I participated in.
Prismatic Easter Egg: It's really cute. I love rainbow collectibles, and pastel rainbows are even better.
Splat Easter Egg: I love Splatoon, and I also just like the appearance of this egg.
Black Famous Mushroom, Famous Mushroom, and Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp: I have multiples of both Famous Mushrooms, but I'd have to keep at least one of each. I've always loved the look of fly agaric mushrooms.
Blue Rosewater Potion: Very pretty, must keep.
Rainbow Candy, Corrupted Rainbow Candy, and Rainbow Heart Balloon: Rainbows! 🌈
Stardust Easter Egg, Crescent Moon Easter Egg, S.S. Dolphin, Shooting Star Plush, Space Whale Plush, Purple/Blue/Green/Yellow/Pink Crescent Moons, Planet Glow Wand, Andromeda Potion: Space, Pikmin, Moon rainbow, cute, etc.
Galaxolotl Star Fragment: My team's Star Fragment!
Star Glow Wand: My dream collectible that I finally got from the fair!

There are other collectibles that I would be highly unlikely to trade or sell, but it could be possible if I was getting something amazing in exchange

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how much the Fair Pinwheel (
1725497514690.png
) generally goes for? I'd like to have one someday, but I haven't seen any sales for it.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how much the Fair Pinwheel (View attachment 582848 ) generally goes for? I'd like to have one someday, but I haven't seen any sales for it.
Since more would enter circulation, I would expect it to be a lot cheaper, at like 8,000 TBT. Previously, it was 20,000 TBT (or even 25,000 TBT).

Since more would enter circulation, I would expect it to be a lot cheaper, at like 8,000 TBT. Previously, it was 20,000 TBT (or even 25,000 TBT).
Thank you! I didn't know the pinwheel went for that much, but I'm assuming that was during the 2016 Fair (or any time around that period). You're right that the value would slightly desaturate after more gets into circulation, which I don't think is a bad thing. :)

I noticed that both the Flower Glow Wand and Purple Flower Glow Wand only sold one each. It looks like there won’t be too many flower wands with August 2024 or September 2024 timestamps (I got the only flower wand with an August 2024 timestamp).

What do you think the next plush collectible will be? I'm hoping we get an IRL Fancy Kitty Plush (also the Ghostly Kitty but you can DIY that one by putting a sheet over a cat plushie)

I noticed that both the Flower Glow Wand and Purple Flower Glow Wand only sold one each. It looks like there won’t be too many flower wands with August 2024 or September 2024 timestamps (I got the only flower wand with an August 2024 timestamp).

tbh, none of the imposters have moved too much so far, beyond the initial surge once the bulk of people got their remaining submissions tickets. though I expect this to change somewhat later into the post-fair portion as people who are just waiting for whatever reason spend and any deals get made

which of note, if I can't get a deal for a purple flower wand worked out, I'm gonna be personally hoping that a decent few end up being bought by the end. otherwise it's gonna be literal torture to get in the order I'd like, even as a "going-for-as-a-long-term-goal" thing
Post automatically merged:

What do you think the next plush collectible will be? I'm hoping we get an IRL Fancy Kitty Plush (also the Ghostly Kitty but you can DIY that one by putting a sheet over a cat plushie)

hear me out here: shadow kitty plush with accessories kit

can turn the shadow kitty plush into a fancy kitty plush or ghostly kitty plush

Back