• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

If the original glow wands, Celeste Chick Plush, Fair Pinwheel, and Love Potion all lose value, then what collectibles will be next in terms of the most coveted collectibles?

Is the gingerbread man supposed to have this description forever? “An orange mystery gift for TBT's Season of Giving 2022.
What could be inside?!”

Is the gingerbread man supposed to have this description forever? “An orange mystery gift for TBT's Season of Giving 2022.
What could be inside?!”
The Christmas 2022 event consisted of wrapped presents (as collectibles) that you send to other users and would reveal a collectible on Christmas. For example, gifting someone an orange present would give them a gingerbread man.

Reactions: Doo
What could be inside?!”
Haha! Thanks for sharing this! 😂 That made me laugh and I needed it.

• Hug
I wish that the fair patch collectible was free, I feel like you should get one just for participating in the fair. I'd hate to not get one because I only barely have enough for one of the top prizes.
I feel the same. The first fair I entered in I didn't even have the tickets leftovers to buy the patch. I wish there was a way to get the older patches if you did participate in them by exchanging something. I'm not feeling the patch for this fair and rather have an older one

I feel the same. The first fair I entered in I didn't even have the tickets leftovers to buy the patch. I wish there was a way to get the older patches if you did participate in them by exchanging something. I'm not feeling the patch for this fair and rather have an older one
I wish there was a way to get older patches just to have the older patches but I get why there's not. They're commemorative. Maybe if they wanted to they could have like a "re-release" version with the same icon. Idk.

I wish that the fair patch collectible was free, I feel like you should get one just for participating in the fair. I'd hate to not get one because I only barely have enough for one of the top prizes.

I feel the same; I think that is at least part of the reason why I don’t have any from any of the fairs. I’d like one especially for this fair since this one I participated in a lot of the activities and the event has been really uplifting for me.

Last edited:
I feel the same; I think that is at least part of the reason why I don’t have any from any of the fairs. I’d like one especially for this fair since this one I participated in a lot of the activities and the event has been really uplifting for me. Atm, I don’t have enough for inky; if i end up getting enough, I worry I won’t have enough then for the patch.
The patch costs regular tickets and inky costs throwback tickets!

The patch costs regular tickets and inky costs throwback tickets!

oops 😅. thanks for correcting me. I’m a bit sleepy so not thinking straight. I should then have enough since I couldn’t get the shaker and haven’t spent all my tickets yet. But I think it being free would be nice still especially to those who spent their tickets on something big in the shop and don’t have time to do more activities or something

• Love
I would actually be really in to this idea. I had to pass on the 2022 Fair patch for this reason! (I wanted a whole rainbow of crystals instead and I don't regret it but I am now patch-less for that one). It would be nice if it was free for people who reached a certain level of event participation.

I share this sentiment. I want one but I’m barely, if at all, going to be able to afford what I want. I get that they wouldn’t want people who aren’t participating to get one randomly, and there should be some like, idk token or something that you unlock after contributing X points or X number of events, or something like that to keep that from happening. But yeah.

I know it is probably too late to do changes, but for prizes, for winning or placing, I wish the tickets won could be throwback tickets not tickets since all the physical prizes are gone (like the shaker and snow bunny). If there were more shaker charms, then yeah it’d maybe be helpful. But Idk if anyone wants a million regular balloons lol since balloons and raffles are all that the tickets can be used for (and the patch). Also, an option to exchange tickets for throwback tickets too might be nice.

Last edited:
I know it is probably too late to do changes, but for prizes, for winning or placing, I wish the tickets won could be throwback tickets not tickets since all the physical prizes are gone (like the shaker and snow bunny). If there were more shaker charms, then yeah it’d maybe be helpful. But Idk if anyone wants a million regular balloons lol since balloons and raffles are all that the tickets can be used for (and the patch). Also, an option to exchange tickets for throwback tickets too might be nice.
Yep, most of the general ticket prize pool doesn't interest me and I barely use the tickets. I agree with you with the throwback ticket exchange since I would like to convert my tickets into throwbacks.

tbh, I wonder if that isn't some sort of case of them just copy/pasting from older fair contests, like seems to happen for a lot of event threads

since we usually just have tickets for the main shop event currency during the fairs, and given how little is actually obtainable via tickets this time... seems odd to have a prizing that is practically void of purchase options

Post automatically merged:

Yep, most of the general ticket prize pool doesn't interest me and I barely use the tickets. I agree with you with the throwback ticket exchange since I would like to convert my tickets into throwbacks.

unfortunetely, that won't happen, just because of how hard they intend the imposter colllectibles (especially the wands) to be to get

Last edited:
tbh, I wonder if that isn't some sort of case of them just copy/pasting from older fair contests, like seems to happen for a lot of event threads

since we usually just have tickets for the main shop event currency, and given how little is actually obtainable via tickets this time... seems odd to have a prizing that is practically void of purchase options

Staff have confirmed that they don’t want winners to receive throwback tickets, so it is deliberate. I agree with you that it is an odd choice given that without a lot of balloon unlocks, there is not very much to buy with 200+ regular tickets by the end of the event, and it seems sad to win an event and be awarded with a bunch of raffle tickets which may ultimately come to nothing. I think maybe staff were anticipating a large number of new gradient balloon unlocks and imagining that the extra tickets could go toward those?

tbf, I'd consider the 'trophy' prizes to be the main draws anyways

well, at least it means this is one round of contests that probably nobody will attempt to cheat on lmao

Back