Events & Collectibles General Discussion

aside from a handful of entries that need manual review in the writing one, I believe all entry tickets have been distributed

no nominations are known yet, and thus no winners prizing either

tbh, none of the imposters have moved too much so far, beyond the initial surge once the bulk of people got their remaining submissions tickets. though I expect this to change somewhat later into the post-fair portion as people who are just waiting for whatever reason spend and any deals get made
I'm literally only a few tickets away from being able to afford the purple flower wand because my Besting Blunders entry hasn't been accepted yet. and even then, I'm hoping to buy it after I get the animated collectible because I have a potential lineup idea in mind.

I'm just curious to see how many of each imposter wand will be sold by the very end of it all.

I'm literally only a few tickets away from being able to afford the purple flower wand because my Besting Blunders entry hasn't been accepted yet. and even then, I'm hoping to buy it after I get the animated collectible because I have a potential lineup idea in mind.

I'm just curious to see how many of each imposter wand will be sold by the very end of it all.

I mean, staff now allow date selection within the event's duration for untradables prizing, so

once you get enough for, you could very well just buy the wand and then adjust the animated collectible to wherever you'd like, after receiving

The only collectibles I refuse to resell or giveaway are the sentimental ones. I have a few with nice messages over the years that I like to keep in my inventory. I also have a Galaxalotl Star Fragment I purchased myself in the shop when they became available for purchase. I kept it to commemorate my time on the team. It was the most memorable event for me, and I really enjoyed my time on the team.

I know this isn't a current discussion that's happening, but commenting on the discussion from awhile back, my only complaint with the current market is that it's quite impossible to sell things.

I mean, I've been trying to sell some Spring Sakuras and Perfect Pears for months now and there's absolutely no interest despite the price for each being 100 TBT. I do understand that both of those collectibles in particular are in surplus supply and have low demand, but even so it's still kind of ridiculous.

I suppose it makes sense though given the current state of the TBT economy...

I know this isn't a current discussion that's happening, but commenting on the discussion from awhile back, my only complaint with the current market is that it's quite impossible to sell things.

I mean, I've been trying to sell some Spring Sakuras and Perfect Pears for months now and there's absolutely no interest despite the price for each being 100 TBT. I do understand that both of those collectibles in particular are in surplus supply and have low demand, but even so it's still kind of ridiculous.

I'm not active on TBT anymore but I've been trying to sell collectables for cheaper than 100 TBT and nobody wants to snatch them up, I'm even selling a collectable for a mere 20 TBT and nobody wants that. 😭

admittedly, those are nothing of interest myself, but its absolutely been a problem for a good while at this point. one I'm truly not sure of how to fix that doesn't involve some sort of heavy-handed approach

like the fair has shown an influx in people looking for stuffs as opposed to just trying to offload, which is nice, but then it hardly makes a difference when it still feels like things are hardly moving. which it's arguably far too early to comment about right now, but tbh, a part of me expected to see more market movement from the fair at this point than has been, especially with some of the offerings people have put up (which honestly, I think my own current one should be exempt from this. it's honestly probably in the bottom half of offerings, if I'm to be honest. not something I'm particularly thrilled about, but not something I'm willing to delude myself about being better than it is either)

ofc, I can only gauge on what's publicly visible, so it's possible the market is much more active at the moment in private discussions and will manifest itself in the coming weeks. or perhaps even after the remaining tickets get distributed and people on the fence about or unable to currently or whatever go seek out for other offers that entice them

or things just continue as has been

Last edited:
I was wondering, when you buy a raffle ticket, does it matter whether it's activated or not?

It's my first time, so I want to know...!

Yeah. I once sold a purple balloon successfully for 800 TBT. Now you can’t even sell one for 200 TBT.

I think another reason why people won’t buy them is because they already have them, or they just don’t want it. We got tons of collectibles, but fewer people interested into them.

I hope more people come to this site.

I was kinda thinking. Award collectibles (like the Tetris Grid and Bronze Trophy) tend to return once the event has passed. But some award collectibles (particularly the rainbow ones and team trophies like the Galaxy Swirl) are exclusive to the event, and you’ll never see them come back once the event has been finished.

Out of all of the original imposter collectibles, the Psychedelic Snow Bunny was the only one that didn’t get a second run, so far. Will that crazy rabbit be available this Halloween?

Out of all of the original imposter collectibles, the Psychedelic Snow Bunny was the only one that didn’t get a second run, so far. Will that crazy rabbit be available this Halloween?
I predict that the Psychedelic Snow Bunny would be made available during the Christmas event, but I can foresee it getting its second run at Halloween. I also wonder if there'd be new variants available, but I kinda doubt it; Even if I'm not a fan of the Snow Bunny collectibles, I think it'd be cute. c:

Also, I was pleasantly surprised that the Pale Wix Candy returned for the Friday the 13th mini event, since I didn't think it'd be back until Halloween. (Though it'd be fitting if we got another Pale Wix Candy run by then; I know some users who really wanted one but didn't get one today. I guess the same could be applied for any of the impostors...)

So here’s how the imposters went so far:
  • 2023 Christmas Event - all nine were introduced
  • Lunar New Year - Silver Star, Cyan Heart, and Purple Flower wands were among the fortune cookie prizes
  • Farewell to New Leaf - Purple Letter was one of the prizes you can get
  • TBT World Championship 2024 - Inky was the MVP winning collectible. Master Ball was a raffle award
  • TBT Fair 2024 - along with the glow wands and Inky, the Magenta Pinwheel got a second spin as one of the throwback ticket prizes
  • Friday the 13th - Pale Wix Candy was one of the possibilities
I can see the Snow Bunny coming this Halloween. I can also see new imposter collectibles being introduced this upcoming Christmas. Hopefully I can get my dark ghost kitty, double-chocolate cake, golden feather, and green apple come to reality.

Back