• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

peaches are thee best fruit. i did pay alot more for what theyre valued at now but i dont mind.

how much did u pay,,,, lol

Cakes are best. I mean, they're friggin' unlimited. How could anyone not love unlimited cake? If you had to choose between two chocolate cakes, or an unlimited supply of regular non-chocolate delicious cakes for the rest of your life.. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE.

normal cakes arent as special as chocolate one bc theyre not cool/limited.
i for one, like chocolate a lot ok

Cakes are best. I mean, they're friggin' unlimited. How could anyone not love unlimited cake? If you had to choose between two chocolate cakes, or an unlimited supply of regular non-chocolate delicious cakes for the rest of your life.. I KNOW WHAT I WOULD CHOOSE.

Choco cake ftw!

normal cakes arent as special as chocolate one bc theyre not cool/limited.
i for one, like chocolate a lot ok
Omg, did you just call them "not cool"? Cake is only ever not cool when it's been eaten.

But I do really love chocolate cakes, too. Mhmm, chocolate. <3

Ah, the peach is actually rising now though??
Lots of demand and very little supply

Yeah, I sold mine for 4.5K. Even I wanted a peach too, but I was broke, so I had to sacrifice it. Peaches may exceed the chocolate cake in demand one day. And don't even get me started on the apple when it comes out.

Yeah i've noticed this too, i was lucky to get mine @ 1.4k before this sudden increase in demand for them started

I remembered a few weeks ago they were not the hot collectible. Now they are.

choco cake is best soz

I agree here. The white feather and red pinwheel may be very popular, but I would pick chocolate cakes over anything at any time.

peaches are thee best fruit. i did pay alot more for what theyre valued at now but i dont mind.

I can see, because I saw ten under your avatar.

I may want apples, peaches, and choco cakes, but if you want to know what collectible I want right now, it would be the party popper. Will anyone sell one to me? I will pay 1.6K for one.

oh man, I take back what I said, it seems like peaches will go over 2k at this point!

Yeah, that's kinda true now. But at least I surpassed 4,000 TBT now after selling one. Before the auction, I don't even have 200 TBT. And throughout the entire time I was on TBT until then, I never got past 2k TBT. But if I sold a peach for 4.5K TBT, then that means if I want to buy one from someone else, I have to pay that high. But at least you (yes Sholee, I'm looking at you) didn't have to pay that much when you got your peaches.

oh man, I take back what I said, it seems like peaches will go over 2k at this point!

....there was one from yesterday at 4k, then another at a 6k BO just now, if I'm reading the post correctly.

*looking at your glorious burden of 10x Peach Collectibles* XD

its been a long time since the last big restock everyone is hungry 4 peaches

Welp, Justin should restock more peaches next direct, or he will be impeached. (Just kidding lol)

Oh, and I would still like my party popper from any of you guys.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see the peach is getting some love - it is the best collectible imo.

It's my favourite not only because it's the prettiest, but for me it holds sentimental value too. Justin gifted it to me the day I graduated college. I gave the other one I had to a friend.

:)

Tina x Justin confirmed xxx

I ship it

Tina x Justin confirmed xxx

I ship it

#Justina Duh

hCdZy5E.png

Last edited:
Welp, Justin should restock more peaches next direct, or he will be impeached. (Just kidding lol)

Oh, and I would still like my party popper from any of you guys.

why not impeach peach and everyone of them as well

peaches are the best lol
I have one from my friend and it holds too much value to me :^)

Back