• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Probably not since the market right now is way above the guide price... Give Lassy a bit of time, her guide usually keeps up with the market eventually so in time, her guide will reflect market prices. She is a university student so she is not on all the time.

So everything is selling for higher than the guide suggests.

I haven't seen a lot of poppers around recently and the ones that I have seen are part of a specific lineup. Probably holding onto them for that purpose.

I still want one. It's really disappointing that the admins didn't stock new years collectibles for 2015.

I still want one. It's really disappointing that the admins didn't stock new years collectibles for 2015.

I managed to snag a popper a while ago, but I gave it to my boo Satani. Made for a mighty fine lineup. Good luck on yours, Apple!

I sold 2 last year, i thought it will have more at new year celebration, but it didn't..

r.i.p. everyone who thought poppers would come back

peaches are the best lol
I have one from my friend and it holds too much value to me :^)

what a coincidence the blue feather is my most valuable collectible for this same reason :OO

I would prob just make a thread and see what offers roll in

Or maybe, the ideal price of a party popper on TBT is the same as the ideal prices for stuff like the sloppy furniture and Creepy theme on the Nookling Catalog (which means it's not for sale).

Back