• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Peaches, like Chocolate Cake for 4k rush.

Never letting go of my party popper, its the first collectible I even obtained. It's special to me.

If nobody wants to sell their party popper, then what other party collectible should I have to fill up that one spot? I'm having 6, but I only own 5 right now?

If nobody wants to sell their party popper, then what other party collectible should I have to fill up that one spot? I'm having 6, but I only own 5 right now?

You could always get another balloon. But if you really want the popper, go for it c:

That's one collectible that I do not want to own. And I don't need to repeat on the regular cake opinion. And I don't need duplicates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could always get another balloon. But if you really want the popper, go for it c:

And I will.

I wonder if that one user with 5 party poppers will sell one. She has a lot, and I will pay her more than what Lassy's guide says.

Back