• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I have a quick question, sorry to butt in lmao, but aside from the obvious trades for villagers/in-game items is the only other use for TBT for collectibles?

I have a quick question, sorry to butt in lmao, but aside from the obvious trades for villagers/in-game items is the only other use for TBT for collectibles?

No, you can use TBT to buy art and Pokemon and download codes...there's a lot. You could also just save it up and use it for bragging rights lol

You can buy art with it/trade it for steam game codes/ basically whatever the community is currently offering to trade .3.

Ahh gotcha, thank you very much for your responses! I don't need/want any of those haha I have to figure out something to do with all these bells then.

Ahh gotcha, thank you very much for your responses! I don't need/want any of those haha I have to figure out something to do with all these bells then.

you can also exchange them for IGB if you prefer to use that. the current conversion is roughly 8million-10million igb per 100 btb so if you need to get your gold saver badge then this is a huge help :)

If you need IGB, you could sell your bells for those. The rate is currently 8-10 million per 100 TBT.

a while back, someone was paying forum bells for someone to do their homework! you can use it for anything ahaha

Last edited:
Nahh, I always wanted to play the turnip market so I'll hold off of exchanging it. You all would probably benefit more from it than I would to be quite honest. I'll host a giveaway maybe, seems like the fair thing to do.

mfw come back to 10+ pages

idk i dont really hav a specific lineup,, i hav a candy set bc it looks incomplete if i dont have em all, lantern is lantern, popper and togepi are special to me, and popsicle is cute (whereas swirl is not)
mori is just kinda. there. but it looks nice
i suppose ill switch it out then

mfw come back to 10+ pages

idk i dont really hav a specific lineup,, i hav a candy set bc it looks incomplete if i dont have em all, lantern is lantern, popper and togepi are special to me, and popsicle is cute (whereas swirl is not)
mori is just kinda. there. but it looks nice
i suppose ill switch it out then

Yeah, neither do I. But I think the candy set you have is complete.

a while back, someone was paying forum bells for someone to do their homework! you can use it for anything ahaha
I remember that. That was great. Later removed his posts and expressed shock over the mixed response.

Back