• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm glad to see the peach is getting some love - it is the best collectible imo.

It's my favourite not only because it's the prettiest, but for me it holds sentimental value too. Justin gifted it to me the day I graduated college. I gave the other one I had to a friend.

:)
That's awesome :eek:

But I agree it's pretty, looks best out of the fruits ^_^

I just checked, Halloween 2014 was from page 15 to around page 812.

That's a lot of posts

I just checked, Halloween 2014 was from page 15 to around page 812.

That's a lot of posts

And that's only four collectibles they were talking about.

The TBT Fair might have a lot, but due to the TBTF boards, there wasn't as much on the fair as the Halloween one.

I wonder how big Easter is going to be.

Last edited:
And that's only four collectibles they were talking about.

The TBT Fair might have a lot, but due to the TBTF boards, there wasn't as much on the fair as the Halloween one.

I wonder how big Easter is going to be.

I'm excited to see what collectibles Easter has to offer. It will be my first Easter on TBT.

The egg names always confuse me when people sell them. In inventory it's Classic, Easter Egg, Yoshi and Togepi. When people call them regular or traditional I don't know which one it is. Obviously not the character ones.

Last year there were four eggs (one of which is permanently with Jennifer)

I thought it was 5? Classic, Regular, Togepi, Yoshi and Golden

There were four new eggs in 2014. I believe the classic egg was first introduced in 2013. I have one dated March 31st 2013 that someone gifted me.

Last edited:
I forget how long the easter event was for? Was it for a weekend?

Anyways, since easter is only a month away, I guess that means a new bell direct coming sooon? (with apples?)

riddles????

ya
last year there were riddles n u had to do stuff, like go to a certain thread and report it (in order to prove u found it) or whatever
you get eggs, use them to buy collectibles in shop
2013 halloween was like that too im p sure

ya
last year there were riddles n u had to do stuff, like go to a certain thread and report it (in order to prove u found it) or whatever
you get eggs, use them to buy collectibles in shop
2013 halloween was like that too im p sure

Yeah it was the same as the previous bell tree ceremony thing or whatever. It was like getting tickets to spend in the shop.

I'm so excited to have my brain melted by riddlesss!

guhhh
so not! the riddles kicked my bum, but the challenge of it is always nice

i was ok enough to get myself a yoshi egg, which was nice! easter is comin' around soon~

Does anything happen on April fools day?

Watch them stock apples and then delete them the next day

Back