• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Irl goods > tiny images used for "bragging rights" under your username.

Well said. Even if I like my chocolate cake, party popper, and balloons, my disco ball at home has more value than all four of these collectibles. And people are crazy over virtual items. It's okay if you like collectibles, but to skip work or not do your homework to get the hard-to-obtain pixels is crazy.

Lego Death Star

Last edited:
Eh I think it's more the selling and buying things I was criticizing and not the value in depth. Of course RL things hasa more values, but if you only want games, then state it. No offense.

Yeah I guess, seems they are kinda equal for now at least.

Never gonna give you up white feather, argh!

think WAH would go for more b it was introduced this year while yoshi was introduced last year (i think)
but then again mayb ppl would pay more for a 2014 yoshi than a 2015
depends on the buyer/seller after all

a lot of good selling and auction posts came out after I'm broke... so sad...

I'm just wondering how do you edit the order in which your collectibles show up under your name? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question >.< Thanks.

I'm just wondering how do you edit the order in which your collectibles show up under your name? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question >.< Thanks.

They're arranged by date. You could try and swap them for better dates, but that's about it

Back