• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

imagine
next tbt direct we now have ability to rearrange collectibles

I'd be sort of upset because then I would've wasted a lot of extra tbt + time trying to get collectables with good dates.

like see that bottom row, that took me awhile

Last edited:
I'd be sort of upset because then I would've wasted a lot of extra tbt + time trying to get collectables with good dates.

like see that bottom row, that took me awhile

jesus wow
staff probably going to introduce it after 100k tbt has been used by everyone tryin to get specific dates. get rekt

I had my avatar up for over a month now. Still, there are no apples in the shop.

Maybe I should leave a trail of bread at the TBT Shop to lure the apple collectibles over.

Last edited:
Thought they ate oranges *cough*

Also, dangit I really hope there is a fair/feather event this year too. These feathers...

Thought they ate oranges *cough*

Also, dangit I really hope there is a fair/feather event this year too. These feathers...

Fruits will never eat other fruits. If you want to feed apples oranges, they actually make friends and will never eat each other.

Fruits will never eat other fruits. If you want to feed apples oranges, they actually make friends and will never eat each other.

So, apples befriend all other types of fruit? What happens to vegetables?
Do you know, or do we have to wait until the apple collectible comes out?
I have so many questions.

Question: How many IGB could I get for say, 50 TBT or 100 TBT? I'm considering doing it.

Question: How many IGB could I get for say, 50 TBT or 100 TBT? I'm considering doing it.

This is a collectible discussion, not a conversion rate discussion. There are threads discussing the exchange rate. Also, due to inflation in-game, buying TBT is now unaffordable. People now spend up to 15 million per 100 TBT. Inflation is much faster on TBT than light is.

Last edited:
This is a collectible discussion, not a conversion rate discussion. There are threads discussing the exchange rate. Also, due to inflation in-game, buying TBT is now unaffordable. People now spend up to 15 million per 100 TBT. Inflation is much faster on TBT than light is.

aka 100TBT = 10-15mil, 50TBT = 5-7.5mil. really, it depends on you/the seller.
also chill dude, was just a question.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but there should be a donut collectable of all things imo.

Last edited:
Back