• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

So, apples befriend all other types of fruit? What happens to vegetables?
Do you know, or do we have to wait until the apple collectible comes out?
I have so many questions.

Apples, oranges, bananas, pears, grapes, peaches, cherries, strawberries, pineapples, watermelons, lemons, blueberries, and all the other fruits (including the starfruit) will always be friends with both each other and the vegetables. Fruits and vegetables would never eat other fruits and vegetables.

Eh.. not really but I feel it's pointless bumping that thread and noone want to sell because I have too little bells or they want game codes only.

Eh.. not really but I feel it's pointless bumping that thread and noone want to sell because I have too little bells or they want game codes only.

Aw, I was hoping you'd get a white feather! You've been trying so hard! I would have loved a Pok?ball myself, but eh, I'll just be happy with the cake I have (would have looked cool if the Pok?ball had been under my pinwheel).

Anyway! I reset my town a while ago and have perfect apples now, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the apple collectible here on the site (and hopefully I'll be able to catch a restock).

Yeah me too. But as I said I either have too little amounts of btb, they only want game/downloads or my timing sucks balls.. so yeah there is that.

Just letting you know, the white feather collectible that is yours is the white feather collectible covered in cheese. If I get a white feather under my avatar, I'll dip it in cheese so you'll know that it's reserved for you.

That sounds awesome ;)

However, I will probably have a thinking if I want to continue looking. As it is now my timing is bad and since we don't know if we're gonna have a fair this summer/winter again (and I'm an impatient ass because people are selling) and most get rejected unless they have a crapton of btb or game codes.

see, i think something that would be really cool is if people could make these "collectibles" (none inappropriate of course) and see if the mods like them, if enough like them maybe have an event every month or so for one day you can buy these collectibles that the mods like. (Sorry if this is the wrong place!! vm me if it is and i'll take it down xD)

see, i think something that would be really cool is if people could make these "collectibles" (none inappropriate of course) and see if the mods like them, if enough like them maybe have an event every month or so for one day you can buy these collectibles that the mods like. (Sorry if this is the wrong place!! vm me if it is and i'll take it down xD)

We sort of had an event like that in last September, with the TBT Beach Party event. There was a contest on who could make a summer/beach-themed collectible that was well-liked by both the staff and the TBT members. It was a close tie between first and second place, so both collectibles were made into real ones that could be bought. Those two are the Popsicle and Ice Cream Swirl collectibles. :)

Also, I've been thinking. Since I saved up quite the bells I might still looking, but not doing a thread for some time. Sig will be enough for now.

Back