• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Hi everyone!

My tenure with the "Guide of Past Prices of Collectibles" has been short, only since June! But after a lot of thought, I have decided to pass the task onto the next person who would like to continue maintaining the guide. My work schedule has become crazy busy, and while I intend to still be active on TBT, I know that I won't be able to give the attention to the "Guide" as I would need to keep it truly current, for the next few months. Rather than let the Guide become obsolete from lack of attention, I think it would be best to pass it on while it's still in good shape!

I am posting my resignation in a lot of threads, so if you are interested in taking over, please PM me your interest rather than posting. I will pick the next person within a day or two, then will work with that person to take over the thread.

It's been fun tracking prices, and I wish the next person much luck! One suggestion... I would change the word "Guide" to something different, like "Summary" or "Review" so that people will not follow it too rigidly. Thanks all!

Rip

dang- i had an apple in my cart and it lagged out!! the peaches sold out before i could even click on it. did manage to get a cherry though...

Wait, I was actually HERE for the restock and missed out //sobs like a little baby
Well, I'm not gonna give up on my quest for a peach!

i literally had a feeling about a restock and checked at 8pm and then at like 8:55 i was like 'hmm, i should check again!!!!' and then was like naH there's never any restocks
i want 2 die​

I got online like 5 mins before the restock and then saw there was a notice for a restock lol

Last edited:
I got online like 5 mins before the restock and then saw there was a notice for a restock lol slammint you don't need to be obsessed over collectibles, they're just pixels, I used to be just like you

But what else do I do with my life

Back