• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

tbh i can't remember what the old one looked like? or the difference.
i think if i see an old one as a reminder i'd see it.

the tasty cake background is more of a cream colour than the old one which was grey, and the cream colour of the tasty cake background has also been added to the chocolate cake background.

I personally think it looks lovely o:

it was just plain grey i think

the tasty cake background is more of a cream colour than the old one which was grey, and the cream colour of the tasty cake background has also been added to the chocolate cake background.

ah, i remember now!
i definitely think this one looks nicer.

good luck everyone!
may the odds be in everyone's collectible favour

May-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor.gif

haha owo

I like it, but I'm slow with change I guess x.x But imagine a old/new/old/new/old cake and tasty cake layout! :D I love how they are unlimited, will get more! :D

I like it, but I'm slow with change I guess x.x But imagine a old/new/old/new/old cake and tasty cake layout! :D I love how they are unlimited, will get more! :D

ahh, it's fine owo it takes some getting used to ! c:
yeah o: that'd be nice! I really want a few chocolate cakes for my lineup ^^

Darn... i regret selling my chococakes a few days ago. I really like the new bg for it :'(
buy them back? ahahah

Back